Chapter 11

Chapter name- Rudra's accident

1 week passed, Kashi was getting ready when Rudra came to her room. " Kashi, don't forget to apply sindoor." said Rudra. Kashi looked at him. " Sorry but I am not married. So I will not apply sindoor." said Kashi, " You know what when a married women doesn't apply sindoor, her husband dies." said Rudra. Kashi looked at him and then picked her bag and came down. Rudra looked at her and smiled. Rudra picked his bag and left for office. 

Kashi with sitting with Avni ji and talking when Bhairav ji came out of his room. He was looking very worried. Avni ji and Kashi looked at him. " What happened?" asked Avni ji, " Rudra had an accident." replied Bhairav ji. Kashi was shocked to hear what Bhairav ji said. She got up. " I am going to the hospital to see Rudra. " said Bhairav ji and left. Kashi quickly ran upstairs. She came to her room and stood in front of the mirror. She remembered what Rudra said. 

She picked a little bit of sindoor and filled her maang. She covered her maang with her hair. Then she picked her bag and left for the office. Bhairav ji got Rudra home. " Are you fine beta?" asked Avni ji, " Yes Maa." said Rudra. Rudra looked around. " Where is she?" said Rudra in his mind. Rudra got up. " I will go to my room." said Rudra, " Okay." said Bhairav ji. Rudra went to his room. 

In Jaipur, Shreya was sitting in her garden when a car stopped there. Shreya looked at that car. The gate opened and Viraj and Shivangi came down. Shreya got up and came to them. " Hi Didi." said Shivangi and hugged Shreya. " Hi Shivangi. How are you?" asked Shreya, " We are fine. " replied Shivangi, " How come here?" asked Shreya, " Rudra had an accident. So we came here to pick you so that you can go there and meet Kashi." said Viraj, " Okay." said Shreya. 

Shreya opened the door for the backseat. " Didi, you sit in the front. I will sit at the backseat. " said Shivangi, " Okay." said Shreya and sat down with Viraj. Viraj and Shivangi looked at each and smiled. They both sat in the car and left from there. In the evening, Abhay and Kashi came home. They saw Avni ji going up with turmeric milk in her hand. " Aunty, wait. I will take it." said Kashi. 

Avni ji looked at her. " But Kashi, you have just come from office." said Avni ji, " No problem. " said Kashi and took the glass. She went upstairs. She knocked on Rudra's room door. " Come in." said Rudra. Kashi opened the door and came inside. Rudra looked at her. " So, it happened." said Rudra. Kashi didn't say anything and kept the milk on the side table. Rudra held her hand and pulled her closer to himself. " Why aren't you saying anything?" asked Rudra, " Nothing." said Kashi and left from there. 

Rudra was looking at her. " What happened to her?" said Rudra. Kashi came out of the room and bumped into Shreya. " What happened?" asked Shreya, " Nothing Didi." said Kashi and went to her room. Shreya was looking at her. " What happened to her? " said Shreya and came down. Shreya saw everyone there. Shreya sat down with everyone. 

Shreya was sitting with everyone but she was lost somewhere. Viraj looked at her. " What happened?" asked Viraj, " Nothing." replied Shreya. Kashi was standing on the balcony. Suddenly someone hugged her from behind. Kashi looked back and saw Rudra standing there. " Rudra ji, what is?" said Kashi, " Shh. I have something for you." said Rudra. Rudra tied a chain around Kashi's neck. " This is for you." said Rudra. 

Kashi looked at Rudra

Kashi looked at Rudra. " What is this, Rudra ji? " asked Kashi, " If I give you to the mangalsutra then you will not wear it so I gave it you." said Rudra. Kashi looked at the chain and then looked at Rudra. " You should rest." said Kashi, " Okay." said Rudra and went inside the room. He lay on the bed. Kashi came to him. " What are you doing?" asked Kashi. Rudra looked at Kashi. " I want to sleep with my wife." said Rudra. 

Kashi looked at Rudra. She knew that there is no pointing talking to Rudra and lay with him. Rudra hugged Kashi and slept. Meanwhile, it was raining outside. Abhay had made a coffee for himself and going towards his room. When he heard. 

Yeh Saajish Hain Boondon Ki Koi Khwaahish Hain Chup Chup Si... (x2)
Dekho Na Dekho Na... (x2)
Hawa Kuchh Haule Haule Zubaan Se Kya Kuchh Bole
Kyon Duuri Hain Ab Darmayaan
Dekho Na Dekho Na... (x2)

Abhay looked at the gate and saw Shivangi getting wet in the rain. Abhay got a smile on his face. he stood with the support of the wall and started to look at Shivangi. Shivangi saw Abhay and stood there. Shivangi moved her head down and started to walk towards the palace. She was passing by Abhay when he held her hand. Shivangi looked at him. " You will catch cold. Here." said Abhay and gave Shivangi his coffee. Shivangi took the coffee and started to have it. 

Abhay looked at her and smiled. He removed his coat and kept it on Shivangi. " Now go and change." said Abhay, " Okay. " said Shivangi and went to her room. Abhay was looking at her and smiling.