Chapter 9

Chapter name- Shreya's past

In Jaipur, Roop ji and Shreya had come to the temple. A pandit was there. " Namaste Pandit ji. " said Roop ji. The pandit looked at Roop ji and Shreya. " Namaste Roop. How come here? " said the pandit. " I came here to give these offerings. Kashi has got a job. " said Roop ji. The pandit took the offerings and kept it the feet of the God. Then he picked some offerings and came to Roop ji and Shreya. He gave the offerings to Roop ji and was about to give the offerings to Shreya when someone held his hand.

Roop ji, Shreya and the pandit looked at the person who was holding the pandit's hand. That was a middle-aged lady. " Have you forgotten that she is a widow?" said that lady, " That is past, Sumitra ji. " said Roop ji. Sumitra ji looked at Roop ji. " I can never forget that this girl is behind my son's death. " said Sumitra ji while pointing at Shreya. Shreya was looking down. " And what kind of girl are you? Don't you know that widows are not allowed inside the temple? Get out. " said Sumitra ji.

Sumitra ji pushed Shreya. Shreya was about to fall but someone held her. Shreya looked at the person who was holding her. It was Viraj. " Viraj. " said Roop ji. Viraj looked at Shreya. " Are you fine? " asked Viraj, " Yeah, I am fine. " replied Shreya. Viraj looked at Sumitra ji. " What kind of behavior is this? " said Viraj, " Who are you?" said Sumitra ji. Viraj was about to say something when Shreya held his hand. He looked at Shreya. " Don't say anything to her. Maa, let's go. " said Shreya, " Yeah Shreya. " said Roop ji. Roop ji, Shreya and Viraj left from there.

Shreya was sitting in the car and looking outside. Roop ji looked at her. " I think I should leave India and go live aboard. " said Shreya. Viraj looked at her. " Oh come on Shreya. What was your fault if your husband died? You are not the culprit. You should live your life on your own terms. " said Viraj. Roop ji looked at Shreya. " Yeah, Shreya. Viraj is right. " said Roop ji, " I also feel the same. " said Shreya, " Yeah because I am right. " said Viraj. Shreya smiled.

In Rudra's palace, Rudra was walking on the terrace when he saw an artist board kept there. He walked there and saw Kashi painting on a canvas. Rudra slowly stood behind Kashi and started to look at what she was painting. Kashi was making his palace only. " Nice. " said Rudra. Kashi looked at him with a smile. " Thanks. " said Kashi. Kashi was making the painting and Rudra was looking at her. Kashi finished the painting and then started to pack everything. Rudra helped her.

In this, some color spilled on Rudra's shirt. Rudra looked at Kashi. Kashi smiled. Rudra took some color in his finger and applied it on Kashi cheeks. Kashi looked at Rudra who was laughing. Kashi also did the same. Rudra looked at her. " Kashi wait. " said Rudra and ran behind Kashi. " No, no. " said Kashi and ran down. Rudra ran behind her. They both came down while running. Avni ji and Bhairav ji saw them and started to laugh.

Suddenly Kashi stopped in front of a wall. She turned around and looked at Rudra who was walking towards her. " Now who will save you? " said Rudra. Rudra moved his hand towards Kashi. " No please. " said Kashi. Rudra looked at Kashi and then went from there. The same night, everyone was sleeping in the palace. Some masked men entered the palace. They walked upstairs and entered a room. They attacked the person sleeping on the bed.

Suddenly the lights switched on and those masked men looked at the bed and saw some pillows kept there. Those men looked at the gate and saw Rudra standing there with a talwar. Those men attacked Rudra. Rudra stopped them with his talwar. Kashi whose room was next to Rudra's woke up when she heard some noises. 

" Is Rudra in trouble?" said Kashi. Kashi picked the talwar that was hung on the wall. She came out and saw some men on the ground. " Rudra." said Kashi. Kashi came to Rudra's room and saw Rudra fighting with 2 men. Kashi looked at the talwar and came inside. Rudra looked at her. " Kashi, what are you doing? Go from here." said Rudra, " No, I will." said Kashi. Rudra kicked that man. 

Rudra came to Kashi. " Kashi, leave." said Rudra. Kashi saw a man trying to attack Rudra. Kashi pushed Rudra and killed that man with the talwar. Rudra looked at Kashi. Another man came there and Rudra killed that man. Rudra looked at Kashi and pulled the talwar that she was holding and threw it away. 

" Are you mad?" said Rudra, " I was just trying to protect you." said Kashi, " And what if you would have gotten hurt?" asked Rudra, " But I didn't right." said Kashi, " Shut up." said Rudra. Kashi saw a cut on Rudra's forehead. " Look your forehead is bleeding." said Kashi. Kashi made Rudra sit on the bed. Then she picked a first aid box and applied the tape on Rudra's forehead. 

Rudra was looking at Kashi only. " You should take care of yourself." said Kashi. She kept the first aid box on the side table. Then she again looked at Rudra. " I will get turmeric milk for you. You will feel better." said Kashi. Kashi was about to go when Rudra held her hand. Kashi looked at him. " What?" asked Kashi. Rudra left her hand. " Nothing." said Rudra. 

Kashi came to the kitchen. She boiled the milk and put some turmeric in it. She mixed it. She came out and saw Rudra standing there. " Here." said Kashi and gave the milk to Rudra, " Thanks." said Rudra and then took the glass. He drank the milk and kept the glass on the table. " Now go and sleep. I have some work to do." said Rudra, " Okay." said Kashi and went to her room.