Chapter 16

Chapter name- Abhay and Shivangi's alliance

Anand ji looked at Shreya. Shreya came to Anand ji and Roop ji. " Maa, Papa, she accepted the alliance just because she wanted to pay off the debts that you both have done on her. " said Shreya. Anand ji and Roop ji looked at Kashi. Kashi looked down. Roop ji came to her. " Beta, we are your parents. And if you feel like this then it is wrong. " said Roop ji. Kashi looked at him and hugged her. " Sorry Maa. " said Kashi and broke into tears.

Roop ji moved her hand on Kashi's back. Anand ji kept his hand on Roop ji's shoulder. " It is time for vidaai. " said Anand ji. Kashi looked at Anand ji, Roop ji and Shreya. They all hugged each other. Then Kashi and Rudra touched Anand ji and Roop ji's feet. They took the blessings. Then Rudra and Kashi came out. Rudra and Kashi sat in the car and left. 

Anand ji, Roop ji and Shreya kept looking at the car disappear. In Rudra's palace, Avni ji was roaming here and there. Bhairav ji came to her. " What happened?" asked Bhairav ji. Avni ji looked at him. " Listen, Rudra is not picking the call. I am getting worried. " replied Avni ji, " Don't worry." said Bhairav ji when Abhay and Viraj came inside. " Congratulations, uncle and aunty. " said Abhay. 

Avni ji and Bhairav ji looked at them. " Why?" asked Bhairav ji, " You don't know. " said Viraj, " What?" asked Avni ji, " Because Rudra got married." replied Abhay. Avni ji and Bhairav ji looked at each other in surprise. " What? Rudra got married but to whom?" asked Avni ji, " Kashi." replied Abhay and Viraj. Avni ji smiled. " Aww, I knew that they are made for each other. " said Avni ji. Bhairav ji smiled. " I will go and prepare for her welcome." said Avni ji and went to the kitchen. 

In Malini's house, she was holding a red chunni and going around in happiness. When her father, Suresh came there. Malini looked at him and smiled. " Papa, what did Rudra say? " asked Malini, " That Rudra married someone else." said Suresh and sat down. Malini got shocked. " How can Rudra marry someone else? He is mine. I have done so much to get him. I will not let that Kashi be with Rudra. " said Malini. 

In Rudra's palace, Avni ji was doing Kashi and Rudra's aarti. " Now push the kalash and come inside." said Avni ji. Kashi pushed the kalash full of rice with her feet and came inside. Shivangi kept a big bowl on the ground. Kashi and Rudra sat down in front of each other. Rudra looked at Avni ji. " Maa, what is this?" asked Rudra, " This is a ritual that the newly-weds do. In this bowl, I will put milk. " said Avni ji while putting the milk in the bowl. Then she put some rose petals in the bowl. 

Avni ji looked at Kashi and Rudra. " Now I will put this ring in the bowl. Who finds it for 3 times or 2 times will win the game." said Avni ji. Shivangi sat down with Rudra. " But what is the significant about this ritual? " asked Shivangi, " The loser has to agree to the winner their whole life." said Avni ji, " So that means Rudra Bhaiya will only win." said Shivangi, " Why why? Kashi will win." said Viraj while sitting with Kashi, " Let's see." said Shivangi. 

Avni ji put the ring in the bowl. " Start." said Avni ji. Kashi and Rudra put their hands in the bowl and started to search for the ring. The first time Kashi got the ring. Viraj clapped. " Yes. " said Viraj. Shivangi looked at Rudra. " Come on Bhaiya." said Shivangi. Avni ji again put the ring in the bowl. Rudra and Kashi put their hands in the bowl. Rudra held Kashi's hand. Kashi looked at him. 

Rudra then pulled out the ring. Shivangi clapped. " Yes Bhaiya." said Shivangi, " Come on their is still one more chance." said Viraj. Shivangi smiled. Again Avni ji put the ring in the bowl. Rudra and Kashi put their hands in the bowl and started to look for the ring. When Rudra found the ring. He looked at Kashi and kept the ring in her hand. Kashi looked at him. Kashi pulled out the ring. 

Viraj clapped. " Now you have to listen to Kashi your whole life. " said Avni ji, " That I would have done even if I would have won." said Rudra. Everyone smiled. " Now, you both go to your room." said Avni ji, " Yes maa." said Rudra. Rudra helped Kashi in getting up. They both came to the room. Rudra and Kashi both got shocked. The room was decorated with roses, lights and candles. 

There were a balloon kept on the bed on which was written. " Mr and Mrs. ". Rudra and Kashi looked at each other. " I am going to the washroom." said Kashi, "Can I come too? " asked Rudra. Kashi looked at him. " You are so shameless. " said Kashi and went to the washroom. Rudra laughed. Rudra picked his clothes and went to the other room to change. Kashi came out and saw Rudra sitting on the bed and playing with the heart shaped balloon. 

Kashi kept the towel on the chair. Rudra got up and came to her. Rudra moved Kashi's hair and kept her wet hair on her right shoulder. That time Kashi didn't have her chunni. Rudra kept his nose on Kashi's neck. Kashi closed her eyes. Rudra's hand covered Kashi's waist. Rudra looked at her and picked her in his arms. 

Rudra kept Kashi on the bed. Rudra held Kashi's hand and kissed on her hand. When someone knocked on the door. Kashi picked the chunni. Rudra opened the door. He saw Avni ji standing there. " What happened, Maa?" asked Rudra, " I have come to give something to Kashi. " said Avni ji and came inside. Kashi came to Avni ji. Avni ji gave her a box. " This is for you, Kashi." said Avni ji. Kashi took the box and opened it. 

It had the same bangles that Avni ji gave to Sugandha. Kashi looked at Rudra. Then she looked at Sugandha's photo hung in the room. Kashi came to that photo and kept it near the photo. Kashi looked at Avni ji and Rudra. " I can't take this. This belongs to Sugandha ji and I can't take this. " said Kashi, " But Kashi." said Avni ji, " Maasa, please." said Kashi. Rudra smiled. 

Avni ji cleaned her tears. " Now come. " said Avni ji. Avni ji came down with Kashi and Rudra. They saw Rajendra ji. " Uncle." said Rudra. Rajendra ji looked at them. " How are you?" asked Rajendra ji, " I am fine." replied Rudra while sitting down. Rajendra ji looked at Abhay. " Abhay, I had something to talk to you." said Rajendra ji.

Abhay looked at him. " Yes uncle. " said Abhay. Rajendra ji looked at Shivangi. " I want you to marry my daughter." said Rajendra ji. Abhay and Shivangi looked at each other. " Amm. " said Shivangi, " Now stop this acting you two. Everyone knows about you two." said Rajendra ji. Abhay and Shivangi smiled. " Now it's final. Tomorrow, I will keep the roka. " said Rajendra ji.