Chapter 7

Chapter name- Kashi in Rudra's office

When everyone heard Kashi's scream. They all looked at the kitchen. Rudra got up and ran towards the kitchen. He saw Kashi running out of the kitchen. " Kashi." said Rudra. Kashi hid behind Rudra. Rudra looked at everyone. " Let's go out. " said Rudra. Everyone ran out of the palace. Malini was very angry with this. " My whole plan got failed." said Malini in her mind. 

Kashi was sitting on the ground. Rudra's bodyguards put of the fire. One of them came to Rudra. " Hukumsa, this is not an accident. Someone did it on purpose." said that bodyguard. Rudra looked at everyone. " Kashi will not do this on purpose? Then who did this?" said Rudra in his mind. Abhay reached there. " What happened here?" asked Abhay while coming out of the car. 

Rudra came to her. " Abhay, someone did this in purpose." said Rudra, " What?" asked Abhay while looking at Rudra in shock. " Yes. And you need to find it out." said Rudra, " Okay, don't worry. I will find it out in some time." said Abhay. Shivangi was looking at them. " What is going on between them?" said Shivangi in her mind. 

Shreya reached the palace. She was shocked to see all this. " Maa, Papa." said Shreya and hugged Anand ji and Roop ji. " Are you both fine? Is Kashi fine? How did this happen?" said Shreya, " Yes Shreya, we are fine." replied Anand ji. Shreya looked at Kashi and then at Anand ji. " Papa, I think we should go back. We are not safe here. Kashi was in the kitchen when all this happened. " said Shreya.

Anand ji looked at Roop ji. " I also think the same. " said Anand ji. Avni ji and Bhairav ji looked at Anand ji and Roop ji. " We are sorry for what happened." said Avni ji, " No Avni, please." said Roop ji. Anand ji looked at Bhairav ji. " We will go today only." said Anand ji. After some time, Anand ji, Roop ji, Kashi and Shreya were ready to go just then Kashi's phone rang. 

" Hello." said Kashi, " Hello Ms Kashi Tripaathi, you have been appointed in the jewel designing under Mr Abhay Rathore." said a girl. Kashi got a smile on her face. " Thanks. So when should I join?" asked Kashi, " Tomorrow. " replied the girl and cut the phone. Shreya looked at Kashi. " What happened? Whose call was it?" asked Shreya. 

Kashi looked at Shreya. " I got a job under Abhay Rathore." said Kashi. Shreya smiled. " That is very nice." said Shreya, " But for that I have to stay here only." said Kashi. Avni ji came to them. " Then Kashi, you stay here with us." said Avni ji. Roop ji looked at her. " But." said Roop ji. Kashi held Roop ji's hand. " Don't worry Maa. I will take care of myself." said Kashi, " Okay. Then we all will go." said Anand ji. 

Anand ji, Roop ji and Shreya left for Jaipur. Kashi came inside. She looked at the kitchen and walked towards it. Rudra was looking at her. Kashi came inside the kitchen and opened the fridge. She saw that a little bit of gheer was still kept in there. Kashi smiled and piked that gheer bowl. She kept some gheer in the bowl and came out. 

She saw Rudra there. She came to him and gave the bowl to Rudra. " Why?" said Rudra, " Because I made this for you and you deserve this." said Kashi and went to her room. Rudra was looking at Kashi. Rudra then looked at the bowl. Rudra had the gheer and closed his eyes. " It's just like what Sugandha used to make." said Rudra and smiled.

Kashi was looking at Rudra and smiling. " I knew that you would love it." said Kashi and left from there. Rudra finished the gheer and then went to the study room. The next day, Kashi was in the temple and doing the aarti.

Ishwar satya hai
Satya hi Shiv hai
Shiv hi sundar hai
Jaago uth kar dekho
Jeet jyot ujaagar hai
Satyam Shivam sundaram, satyam Shivam sundaram

Raam avadh mein
Raam avadh mein, kaashi mein Shiv kanhaa vrindaavan mein
Dayaa karo Prabhu, dekho inko – 2
Har ghar ke aangan mein
Radha Mohan sharanam
Satyam Shivam sundaram

Ek soorya hai
Ek soorya hai, ek gagan hai, ek hi dharti mata
Dayaa karo Prabhu, ek bane sab – 2
Sab ka ek se naata
Radha Mohan sharanam
Satyam Shivam sundaram

Satya hi Shiv hai, Shiv hi sundar hai, aah aah
Satyam Shivam sundaram, aah satyam Shivam sundaram

Everyone woke up with Kashi's voice and came out of their rooms. They straight went to the temple and stood there with their hands folded. Kashi finished the aarti and looked at everyone. She gave everyone the aarti. Then she touched Avni ji and Bhairav ji's feet. " Stay happy beta." said Avni ji and Bhairav ji. Kashi kept the aarti plate down and then sat down with everyone. 

Bhairav ji looked at Kashi. " Rudra and Abhay, Kashi is your responsibility." said Bhairav ji, " Yes uncle I will take care of her. She will be working under me." said Abhay, " Yeah and Kashi if he troubles you then tells us. We will take his class." said Avni ji. Kashi smiled. After having breakfast, Rudra, Kashi and Abhay left for the office. 

At Rudra's office, Rudra's car stopped. Rudra opened the gate and walked inside. Kashi anmd Abhay looked at each other. " He is like this in the office. Let's go." said Abhay, " Okay." said Kashi. Kashi and Abhay came down and walked inside. Abhay got Kashi to the 17th floor where the jewel designing office was. Abhay showed Kashi her seat. 

" If you need anything then that's my cabin." said Abhay and went to his cabin. The girl sitting next to Kashi looked at her. " Hi, I am Sasha." said Sasha. Kashi looked at Sasha. " Hi, I am Kashi. Nice to meet you." said Kashi, " Nice to meet you too." said Sasha, " Amm Sasha if you don't mind then can you help me learning what I have to do?" said Kashi, " Yeah sure." said Sasha. Sasha started to help Kashi.

Abhay came out of his cabin. All the girls were looking at him. " Attention everyone. We have a fashion week coming up. We need the best designs and as we have less time so I have decided to divide you all in teams. So the first team is Manya, Raghav, Akshita and Sanchi. " said Abhay and like this he read out all the teams. " And the last team in Kashi, Sasha, Rahul and Pratik." said Abhay and went to his cabin.