Chapter 04

Author pov :

Author pov :

You : Have I become a slave for him now....!?

You didn't realize as Jungkook knocked on the door.

Jungkook : Love? Are you done?

You clenched your fist at his voice as he enters when you didn't answer.

He noticed you crying and this time he can't say ,you not to cry because he realized he fucked up.

Jungkook: Wear this cloth and come out for then lunch...you haven't eaten anything since morning.

You: You don't have to be nice to me... I am your slave right? Wait not slave...sex slave

Jungkook: Y/N! *he yelled*

You : what's wrong?? You just bought me to fuck and satisfy yourself..if you wanted that there were so many girls out there who are ready for that but why me?? why did you ruined my life why?

You didn't realise and he was already in front of you as he harshly grabs your jaw.

Jungkook : Because I fucking care for you and I only want you...and ruined your life? I did it because I can't see you suffer with your so-called stepfather who treated you like shit...I had no other option than to pay the amount for you....I didn't buy you here to treat you like a sex slave and satisfy myself..yeah I agree I forced you...I did because you are mine and I want you not as my slave but as my wife...Because I fucking love you...You can trust me with everything...I promise to give you all the happiness love...Just be mine that's all I want.

You looked at him shocked and in disbelief as he speak again .

Jk : Wear these cloth now or you will catch cold *He kept it beside the sink and went out*

You took the shirt panty and the shorts he bought for you and wore it as you got out of the washroom.

It was still painful while walking but it was bearable.

You didn't move as you looked at Jungkook who was sitting on the bed with a dish

Jungkook :*smiled * Come here.

You obeyed him as you sit on the edge of the bed to keep your distance.

He chuckles as he moved and sits beside you.

Jungkook : Here *He said and was about to feed you the food.

but you didn't want to eat as you kept your mouth shut*

Jungkook arched his eyebrows and softly said: Love...

You didn't say anything again as he grabs your jaw and forcefully feed you.

Jungkook : Chew it *He gritted as you did what he said*

He smiled: Good girl.

He was about to feed you again as you grabbed his wrist and took the plate from him and ate it all by yourself.