Chapter 07

Author pov:

You: oh...it's me... *You were finding this melting because he wasn't that pathetic jungkook anymore...he is just a baby for now*

Jungkook giggled when his stomach made sound as it distracted you: I am hungry...

You: You didn't ate anything?

He shook his head right away pouting

You: what a jerk....

His face saddened when you called him jerk

Jungkook : I know..I am...that's why...no one...wants me... *his eyes started to fill up again*

You : Jungkook...*your heart soften*

Jungkook : It's okay... *He says as he pulls you back in hug*

 *He says as he pulls you back in hug*

You: So clingy...*you whispered*

Jungkook: I like being clingy to you

You : Anyways...you were saying about your dad...what happened?

Jungkook frowns: He doesn't like me...he hates me... He just loves money...He likes it when I get hurt...

You: No wonder why are you so severe and ferocious.

Jungkook sobs again: You make me feel relaxed...I just want to stay in here forever...like this in your arms...

You were starting to have strange feeling which you felt the need to push away as you suddenly pulled back: You haven't ate anything... *you stood up as you told him* Stay right here okay...I will get something to eat...

Jungkook grabs your arm : Don't leave...

You : I am not leaving...I will be back in sometime...

Jungkook: Promise?

You lightly nodded.

You got out of the room and signed and was in shock to see this different side of him.

Luckily food were left so he won't have to wait long or he will just pass out without eating.

You get back in the room and saw him drinking the bottle again