Chapter 34

Next day-

Next day-

You woke up and saw him sleeping.

Your lips curved into a smile remembering the last night as you give a quick peck on his lips and got off of the bed and went to take your bath.

After sometime-

You : Jungkook? *You lightly shook him to wake him up*

Jungkook: Mm... *He moaned in his sleepy voice*

You leaned and kissed his soft lips until he parted them giving you permission. You felt his lips move in sync with yours and after a small makeout session, you pulled back.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw you Smiling at him: Good Morning.

He smiled and replied in his deep morning voice: Good Morning beautiful.

You: Are you feeling better?

Jungkook : Yea.very much...

You : Good... Now get up and let's get you a bath...

Jungkook : Okay..

He sat and realized that he didn't have any clothes on his body.

Jungkook : I am naked-d.

You : I know... There's no one else here...

Jungkook: Um...

You : why what happened? Are you flustered? I mean I have already seen you giggles*

You pulled the duvet over him and he immediately got flustered.

Jungkook : It's not that-t I am..Umm little embarrassed.*He said avoiding your fix gaze on him*

You: Embarrassed? *Laughs* It's alright.

You offered him your hand as he gladly held it and you dragged him into the washroom.

You handed him his toothbrush : Here.

Jungkook: Thank you.

He was hurriedly brushing his teeth and his one arm hiding his member. You wanted to laugh but you controlled yourself.