Chapter 24

You left for the kitchen

You left for the kitchen. You saw that the maids were gossiping as they immediately shut up when you entered.

One of the maid asked : Mam...Is master alright?

You: Yes Aunt...Thank you for your concern... I know you all are worried for him but can you please listen to my one request?

They nodded as you continued: Please don't talk about this anymore in this house and specially in front of him.

Maid: Sure mam. We will keep that in mind

You: Thank you so much

You took the water and went to Jungkook as you saw him continue crying burying his face in his palms.

You: Ah I told you not to cry.

You approached him and sat beside him placing the glass on the table.

You : Jungkook look here.

Jungkook : I can't.. You probably hate me now right-t? I hurted you again... I lied to you...lam Sorr-y..I don't know why I am like this..I hate myself I only hurt you at the end

You: Jung-

Jungkook:..I always keep promising myself that I won't give any reason to complain......I won't do anything which will hurt-t you... But I keep repeating the same shit..

You : Will you let me speak-

Jungkook : I know Now that you know I am mentally not stable you want... to leave. me right?

You : Jungkook ! Listen to me!!!*you had to yell because he wasn't letting you speak as he immediately shut his mouth* How many times I have told you I won't leave you?

*He just stares sobbing*

You : I asked you something... How many times have I said that?

Jungkook : Many-y times..

You: Then?

His eyes filled up again : But y/n I murdered your Step-father-...Also I am mentally illL...Why would you still-I stay with me-e...