Chapter 26

Jungkook: You are forgetting something?

You : huh? Really? *You acted*

Jungkook: Nothing *he didn't bother to force you and accepted it quickly*

You : Yah! What is it?

He was disappointed but was still smiling: It's really nothing important.

Jungkook: I will rest for a bit *he lay on the bed*

You : Hey! What about snack ?

Jungkook: Not feeling to eat.

You: Yah!

Jungkook : Yes? *He lifts his head to see you*

You: I know what I am forgetting.

Jungkook : It's okay y/n...*smiles*

You went near him as he rolled on the ocher side.

Jungkook : No no. it's alright...I wasn't expecting it... (though I badly want it] *he whispered to himself*

Your pov: Wow he is clearly disappointed.

You sat beside him on the bed and pulled him to lax him on his back as you grab his wrist and to his surprise you kissed his cheek just as you promised.

He was so shocked and surprised. His heart was beating so fast and he was damn nervous. It's truth that he wasn't expecting that would actually do it. He looked at you as you smiled at him and leaned to give another eight kisses on his both side of cheek alternatively as he giggled at every peck.

You : Happy?

Jungkook licked his lips from shyness: I umm...wasn't... expecting you would.

You : One left *you said staring at his beautiful orbs*

Jungkook: Um...

You suddenly pecked on his lips as he looked at you surprised.

Jungkook: y/n... he softly whispered*

You smiled at his surprised face. It was priceless.

You : *u were blushing so much and were so embarrassed * Let's go downstairs for food .