Chapter 60

He paused and turned and noticed the maid and guards watching you

Jungkook: Everyone leave us alone.

Everyone around left.

He lift his head up with sadness in his eyes and smiled : I didn't knew it was that easy for you to say that you will be ready to give me to someone else.

You : Jungkook? That was just my plan.. ofcourse that can never happen.

Jungkook: Words matter a lot specially when it's from you. I felt bad.

You : Jungkook...you are getting me wrong...I didn't really mean that. And beside you saw her what she was going to do right?

Jungkook: So what? Anyone who will come and tries to die in front of you. You will allow them that they can take me?

You: No jungkook...the situation was-

Jungkook : I don't care about situation! I am not a thing!!

You: I know that..Please calm down..

Jungkook: Calm down? *Tears Flowed down his eyes* I can never tell anyone that they can take you from me.Because I am so selfish for you. I won't care if the person in front of me is dying or even if it's me.What's mine is mine. None can threaten me to get what is mine. You shouldn't have said that.Y/n...you know it...all my life I was unloved by literally Everyone...the one who loved me, my mom...was forced to leave...then now I only have you who loves me unconditionally...and I...never ever want to feel the feeling of being abandon again...I am scared of that shit....But when you said that...a fear took place in me...I know you didn't mean it...but don't say either...It affects me alot...I get weird thoughts just by hearing those things.You know... it's like..it's like when a child is lied about something coming to hurt it and they think it's real. It's just like that with me even if you didn't mean it.*He said stammering in between. His lips trembling from sudden fear in him by the thought of it*

Jungkook :From day to night I always pray that when we grow old. I should be the first to die because I can't see you dying.I can't survive without you. Not even for a bit.Yeah I am crazy, a mad psycho for you.And these things matter to me because...I love you alot.I am not angry.I am just disappointed and kind of traumatized that despite I kept telling you she wasn't going to harm herself you believed her shit and said something which hurted me.I will never say that. As I said our relationship is not a joke.I have excessive pride in you. Twenty four hours, every night I show off myself that you are mine.Do you know what does that mean to me?DO YOU KNOW!!? *You flinched as he cried*

Do you know what does that mean to me?DO YOU KNOW!!? *You flinched as he cried*