Chapter 29

Time skip-WARNING : KILLING, TORTURE!!

Lia woke up and she found herself hanging upside down. She panicked and started struggling but her hands were tied to her waist with ropes and her mouth was sealed with the tape. A huge tub filled with water below her.

She looked up when she felt a figure in front of him.

Lia : *mumbles and cries*

Jungkook : Aww...look who is here *laughs*

You thought you can just go away like that?

Lia shook her head: MmmmMmm!!

Jungkook: Shut up! *His gaze turned into hatred and anger*

You will know now what kind of person I can be when you try to humiliate me and insult my girlfriend *laughs*

He then pulled down the switch which he was holding drowning Lia in the tub as she struggles under it.

After two seconds he pulled back up the switch which took Lia's head out of the tub as she pants to breathe.

Jungkook: You enjoyed making me suffer huh? Here you go!*He pulled down the switch again as her head dipped in the tub again*

He left her in it for 3o seconds and pulled the switch back.

Jungkook : Fucking slut!

She jerked herself and without giving her time to breathe jungkook pulled the switch again.

This time he kept her in for a few more seconds and pulled back the switch.

She cried looking at him and mumbled telling him to stop.

Jungkook: Are you enjoying it?? *Laughs*

She shook her head in no

Jungkook : Huh? No? But you were enjoying torturing me a few hours ago right?Let me show you the real torture bitch!

He pressed a button which moved the part Lia was hung on. it went on the other side as he took out a knife and pulled down the switch to bring Lia at small distance from the floor, he cut he rope making Lia fall.