Chapter 22

After that, you left with Taehyung to Jungkook's house and did your business and wash yourself since you were home and also took some necessary stuff

Time skip-

Taehyung dropped you back in the hospital as you entered the ward. You saw jungkook was sleeping as you carefully placed the bag on the couch and went near him. The shine of the sunlight was on his face which was so beautiful to watch.You admired him as you didn't disturb his sleep and spent your time on the couch.

You: It's good...you need rest.

You kept your book back and went near him as you sit beside him.

Jungkook : My back is already paining laying like this...

You :Then sit for sometime.

Jungkook : That's the same...!

You chuckled: You are so stubborn.

Jungkook: I know right?

You : don't worry...more three days then we will back to home...I will take good care of you.

Jungkook: I know you will...

You: Umm....

Jungkook : Were you preparing for the test?

You : Yes

Jungkook : Tell me if you need any help

You: Okay!!

Jungkook : You won't skip tomorrow... Only few month left you have exams and I don't want you to perform bad in it

You: Aish don't worry about that...I am preparing well...

Jungkook : Great...I won't disturb you can continue...

You: Okay...

You grabbed your book and sit beside him so he won't be bored as you both studied together and he even helped you in some part.

After sometime Mr.Jeon came to visit.

Jungkook was happy. He felt complete...He knewed that all of this was because of y/n.If she wouldn't have came into her life he wouldn't have felt this happy.His father was with him now. All the problems between them vanished. And he has someone by his side who doesn't let him feel lonely anymore.

Night time-

Mr.Jeon bought dinner for you and himself and Light soup for Jungkook. The couch was just inches away from the bed so you and dad sat on the couch facing jungkook who was sitting on the bed and had dinner. Again he ate it against his wish because he needs to take medicine.

After some time Mr.Jeon left.

Jungkook : I am craving to eat something delicious!!

You: Hmm...but you can't you said tilting your head smiling*