Chapter 05

Author Pov:

Jungkook woke up as he saw you beautifully sleeping in his arms which made his lips curved into smile.

He kissed your forehead as he carefully takes his arms and then covers your body with the blanket.

After some time he got out of the bathroom in only a bathrobe and you were still sleeping.

He gets ready and then pecks your lips and leaves for his work.

You wake up as you felt the bed empty which made you slowly wake up and you scanned the room if he is there. You didn't find him as you got down off the bed but were still hesitating to move thinking that he will appear.

You thought he was in the bathroom as you tried to hear any sound but later learned that he wasn't there in the room.

You flinched at the sudden knock on the door.

Maid: Mam? May I come in?

You : Ye-ah

You looked and saw a maid push the door with a tray in her hand.

Maid : Good Morning Mam *She bowed* Here's your breakfast...Sir had to leave early due to work.*She said and left after placing the tray on the table*

You Take..it back..I don't want to eat thank you...*you softly said careful enough not to sound rude*

Maid: If you will not eat then sir will be angry

You bite your bottom lip when she said that.

You took a simple dress and went into the bathroom to take bath.

After a quick bath you came out as you ate the breakfast. You noticed it was so much for you but you were hungry and you actually didn't want to make him angry.

Done with breakfast you were thinking of what to do now as you know there is nothing you could do...then you realised that the door is unlocked and you can escape.

You gulped before taking this step because if caught then only Jungkook knows what he will do to you.

You got out of the room and saw it all clear upstairs but you were aware of guards near the main door.

You gathered your courage and ran at your speed but those guards blocked your way.

Guard : Mam you are not allowed to leave the house without sir's permission.

You bite your lips and thought of a quick idea to trick them.

You : Jungkook...*You yelled as if you saw jungkook and the guards moved their head on opposite direction*

You took the chance has you pushed the hand they were blocking you by and ran out of the house as they followed you.

Guard: Mam please wait!!