Chapter 61

Aunt: What happened Y/n??

You : Aunt...he..is having a panic attack... what should I do??

Aunt: Y/n first calm down. It's because of his illness I guess... distract him. Ask him to breathe slowly. Here get him on the couch.

You both managed to take him till the couch and let him rest on it.

You: Remove this......Oh jungkook you are sweating so much...Aunt...please can you switch on the fan??

*you managed to remove his coat and tie and tossed it somewhere*

Jungkook : y/n *he said gripping your wrist tightly pulling you close to him as you crouch beside him*

You : I am here. I am not going anywhere.*You assured him brushing off his baby hairs from his face and wiping his sweat with your back of hand*

He was unable to speak as he moved closer burying his face near your chest.

You : Jungkook take deep breathe slowly.Do it hm? Breathe in.

He did as you said.

You: Now breathe out. Good-d...it's going to be okay.

Jungkook : Don't cry-y...just stay by my side...

Your pov: I should stay calm or it will stress him.

You : I am right here jungkook. Right here hmm?

Jungkook : Don't leave me-e okay?

You : No...I won't. I never can. Breathe...okay...I won't leave...It's gonna be alright. This won't last long. You are a strong person right? You are safe in here. Just keep breathing deeply.

He nodded and continued taking deep breathe.

You: Good...*you quickly unbottoned his few buttons of shirt and rubbed his chest which was soothing for him* Relax...you are good...it will pass..hmm?Remember...You wanted to take me somewhere right?We can go... everything is fine... What would you like to do when we go for our time? Hiking-g?.. Swimming..? No not swimming...I forgot we can't stay in water for long...It's-s fine we will do many other's thing Okay-y- *You paused when his sweaty thumb wiped your non stop tears*