Chapter 31

Author pov:

Author pov:

You had to drag Jungkook out of Eunwoo's company as he wasn't shutting his mouth and asked you question out of worry

Jungkook : Did he hurt you? Tell me I will smack him! How dare he kidnap you like that! How dare he even touch you ??Let me check did he hurt you ? *He turned you left to right checking any bruises on your shoulder*

You : Jung-

Jungkook:What did he said? Did he say something bad?Tell me I will beat his ass out that he will never ever look at you-

You : Calm down Jungkook. *You held his hand to assure him*

Jungkook : No I can't! He can't be trusted... was so scared when I heard he took you.I thought he would do something bad and I swear .I would have killed him just tell me if he hurt you.

You : He didn't relax *you caressed his cheek to calm him* I am completely fine see?

Jungkook: You cried didn't you? *He said fixing his eyes to yours and about to cry*

You: Yeah...it's nothing Trust me. He didn't even touched me when I told him not to okay?

Jungkook : Are-e you sure-e?

You : Yes I am sure...Can I rest a little? I am tired.

Jungkook : Okay-y...

You rested your head on his shoulder holding his hand in yours. You thought about the argument earlier.

Jungkook pov : Something has happened there and I want to know everything.Did he said something bad to her.. He made her cry...I always forgave you for what you did to me Eunwoo.I never ever hit you back and always let you beat me until you wouldn't stop.I can never forget how you would make me put in fault for the things. I never did it just for me to get scolded by dad who already hated me and blamed me for mother's death.

I remember when mom left me and I was told that I will be living happily with my family. You were there to ruin my childhood. I was a kid but you had some sense that time as you were older than me. And when I have my own enterprise you never left any chance to compete with me in it.If you harm my princess I will forget all my limits and won't hesitate to hit you back this time. He definitely had tried to manipulate her to leave me and come to him but he doesn't know the things between us. The bond between us.No matter who comes now...I know Y /n will not leave me.No matter what you do Eunwoo...Y /n is mine..only mine.