Chapter 81

Parking Side-

Parking Side-

Next day-

Anna: No need for all of us to go together.

You :And why?

Anna: Since I am carrying a child I am having several symptoms. I have been suffering from nausea and weakness since morning so I suggest you to get the reports at home. We will talk further within the four walls.

You: Oh so you are sick...hmm no problem me and jungkook can go.

Anna: You guys can't go together.

You: Ugh and why??

Anna: Because of course to be fair.

Jungkook : I should have killed her seriously. *Clenches his jaw*

You : Fine I will go alone then.

Anna : I don't trust you either. What if you mess with the reports on the way?

You: The fuck. Then who will get the reports huh? And why would I mess with the report? I am desperate to see you lose.

Anna: *laughs* In dreams. To prevent any cheating. I called the police who will be giving company to you.

You: Huh?

Jungkook: Y/n will not go with anyone. Not with the people whom you have called. I don't trust you not your police.

Anna: They are real police jungkook. You can confirm it.

After sometime the police reached there with the car. Jungkook heart was beating too fast. He doesn't trust anyone. Why would he send Y/n with three man doesn't matter if they are police. They are still strangers. Who knows what this Anna had planned and what if this police are her men and they hurt y/n. Who know's what they might do to my y/n..no no.

Jungkook : Y/n you won't go with them.

Anna : Sorry jungkook but to get the report she has to.

She whispered: and if you don't let her let me tell you. I have complained that she is manipulating you and that's why you are threatening me and telling me to abort my child. Also I will trap you for molesting me when there was no one in the company.

Jungkook : What?

Anna : *smirks* So think before you react or your y/n as well as you will be in big trouble.

Jungkook : I am fine with whatever you do with me-e...but not with my Y/n No-o...

Police : We got a lady officer don't worry. One of us will stay here with you both.

Jungkook : I-It's not about that. I don't trust any of you. I won't send Y/n with you.

Police: Let us do our work.

Jungkook : Wait. I will confirm first.

*he called someone and said the names of the officers to confirm if they are real police or not*