Chapter 84

You : Idiot

You : Idiot..do you know how much worried i was ?

He burst out crying hearing your caring words and immediately moved closer resting his head on your chest.

Jungkook : I am sorry-y...I...I was pissed...and angry...I...

You gladly held him making him feel secure : Shh...quite..I understand...Don't do it.. it's wrong love...I have told you this right?

Jungkook : Mm...but I don't want her to go just like that after hurting us...after hurting you...we were supposed to have our private time here right??

You: Ofcourse. But it's okay... I hope she realised and won't bother us. She won't I promise you that...but we can't hurt her...she is pregnant right?

Jungkook : Then shouldn't she just mind her own business!

A small smile curled up seeing jungkook complaining like a baby.

You : I am glad you are safe...that's all.

Jungkook : ...I worried you...were-e you scared-d?

You : I was scared....I don't want you to do something wrong which will affect our relationship.....

He pulled back and stared. His lips lightly trembling.

Noticing that he is a mess now he quickly distances himself: I will change these cloths-s....it's dirty.

You nodded as he takes out his hoodie.

You: You are sweating...let me help you get sorted.

He nodded as you got down of bed and followed him to the bathroom.

After giving him a nice shower. You wore him a loose white shirt which clearly defined his upper body and a short.

Getting him back on bed, he was resting his head on your lap as you asked him : Do you wanna eat something?

He shaked his head no and snuggled closer: Sorry-y...I troubled you...

You: It's okay...*you gently carresed his head and gave a short peck* My stubborn baby...

After patting him for sometime you heard soft breathing which you understood that Jungkook has fall asleep.

You: Oh love...*you carefully fixed his position and put a blanket on him* Who is gonna say he just attacked someone to death...Not his fault...she asked for it.

You then washed his stained hoodie getting rid of bloods and cleaned his other cloths and then letting it get dry in the washroom itself.

You went back to your jungkook turning off the light and laying beside him. His arm immediately snacked around your waist.

Jungkook : I was waiting for so longggggg... *he lazily spoke in his sleepy voice*

You : I thought you were sleeping....