Chapter 16

You : I won't...

Jungkook : I want to hear it... at least one time

You: Hmm...

He looked at you meeting your gaze : Please...

You : I love you *you said in very low voice as his face lightened up*

Your pov: That was the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. Those bunny teeth reflecting the happiness he is getting. I realized that he is asking it to me because he must have always craved for it being alone from childhood. He is someone who just wants a lot of attention and love but not from everyone, Just me. Outside this closed door he is so mature but look at him now.He always make me question myself that is he really a Mafia? Who let this man grab a gun??

He could have gone to other girl who would have gave him for what he want but no matter what happens between us before he still ends up coming to me. Sometimes angry or sometimes emotional.

You kept stroking him for some time as you heard him lightly snore which means he already slept.

You smiled and whispered: Good Night Crybaby.

He snuggled as you helped him to lay properly still in your arms.

You weren't sleepy as you kept staring him.

You giggled: He is cute

After sometime you felt him move as he got up and rushed to the bathroom and you followed him.

He leaned on the sink as he started throwing up .You pushed his long hairs back so he will be comfortable.

Jungkook : Go out...don't see me throwing up

You calmly said: It's okay *you said rubbing his back*

You helped him it as he was soon done and you helped him to clean his mouth after that you took him to the bed.

_________

You : Don't drink so much from next time if you can't handle it *heavy sigh*

He rubs his eyes : It's so embarrassing...

You : It's not something to be embarrassed...it's okay.

You said as you rub his chest to calm him as he slowly closes his eyes.

In the morning-

Jungkook woke up with a headache as you woke up too because of the movement.

Your both gaze meet as you realized that he was still in your arms. You took your hand off as he sat confused.

Jungkook spoke in his raspy voice : Uh...last night-

You : It's okay

You cut him off and took your cloths immediately rushing into the bathroom.