Chapter 09

Author pov:

You realised as you snapped back and started crying still wrapped in the towel.

Jungkook took out his and your cloths from the Wardrobe.

Jungkook : Yah! stop crying

Instead of listening to him, you cried more loudly as he panics and kneels in front of you.

Jungkook: Hey... you know I don't like to see you cry- *You cried more as he tries to calm you*

You : Why do you do this? I can't understand you. Yesterday you were crying like a baby and now you hurt me and now I am here crying like a baby here. I hate my life so much. Because of you I just hate my life.

Jungkook : Fine...Sshh..I am sorry okay? But try to understand me. I don't like it when someone touches you. I didn't want to hurt you like that but I couldn't control myself either

You : You were so rough. I can't even walk now. *You said while wiping the non-ending tears*

You stared at him for a second then again started crying

Jungkook : Aish!! You don't listen to me when I try to be nice. Fine! *He then grabs your jaw turning his gaze intense*Stop crying.

You immediately stopped because now he was getting mad as you gulped but you don't want to stop as you cried again.

Jungkook whined as he forgot that he was getting mad as he get up and sits on the bed beside you while you soundly kept crying.

Jungkook: If you won't stop crying within the next three seconds. I won't allow you to go to university from tomorrow *He said in his livid voice*

You looked at him sobbing as he melts after looking at your teary eyes. He was mad but he tried to control it.

He cups your face as he gives a quick peck on your cheek: Don't cry...it hurts

You stare at him with a fixed gaze: why would you be hurt to see me cry when you are the one to make me cry ?

Jungkook : I..I.... really don't know.

You sobbed as you pulled back from him lowering your gaze.

Jungkook then grabs the cloth as he unfolds your towel and you let him do it because you knew there was no point to stop him.

And to your surprise, he was making you wear the dress.

Jungkook : I want to give you all the love but I think...I just don't know how to treat my girl

You looked at him and softly said: By love you mean this?

Jungkook: Don't start again. I don't want to argue.

You: Then don't say anything...you know nothing...about love...

Jungkook : No..you are wrong.. I know what is love. I have felt it... In my eyes the meaning of love is you. Having you close to me makes me happy and alive. * He said as he takes the hairdryer and started drying your hairs*