Chapter 46

Time skip-

Time skip-

Jungkook : Now lay back hmm?

You : Jungkook wait!

Jungkook : Yes?

You : I want to use...washroom.

Jungkook : Okay!

He helped you with the washroom as he gave you privacy while waiting outside.

Jungkook : Are you done??

You: Yes..just washing hands.

You washed your hands as Jungkook immediately grabbed you and put you back on bed carefully and checking if the saline tube is working properly.

Jungkook: Sleep if you want to.

You : No...let's talk

Jungkook : Sure *he sits beside holding your hand*

You : Jungkook...I totally forgot..what about my university??There must be test going on.

Jungkook Keep your mind completely relieved about it. I will look after it. You don't have to go anymore.I won't allow you to go to university in this condition.Think as if we both are on holiday from this world.Now it will be only you and me together all the time. Got it?

You: Okay Sir *you teased him*

Jungkook : I am serious baby!

You : I know!

Jungkook : Yeah so you don't have to think a lot about it.You will give your exam afterward when your condition is better till then you can study at home.I will help you with everything okay?

You : okay okay...understood.

Jungkook : Yeah. I know it will be boring for you but I will make sure you won't get bored of course.

You: I know...If I have you I won't get bored at all.

Jungkook : Right...but incase you felt like going out somewhere. Then no! You won't go anywhere.I will take you if I feel sure that your condition is at state where you can walk freely without any difficulty or else you will rest rest and only rest.