Chapter 41

Author pov:

Author pov:

(Start the song)

Jungkook reached Lee's house with Eunwoo as he entered with anger filled in him when he saw his dad and So-hyun tied against the chair

Jungkook : What is this new game of yours??*He yelled as his voice echoed*

Kim: I am so glad you came my only step-son. Oh my son Eunwoo came with you that's great. *she pretends to look around* Your clingy chick didn't come with you?Oh don't tell me she let you come here alone even after knowing how...dangerous...it...can...be...Oh wait I forgot she is in hospital right? Ah she couldn't even walk...Very sad...I feel so bad for your wife Y/n

Jungkook: Don't fucking take my wife's name from your dirty mouth.

Kim: Watch your language Jungkook.

Jungkook: Shut up! Leave my family or else!!

Kim: Oh... family *chuckled* So you consider this person here as your family?Father who raised you with verbal abuse.So-hyun who herself has no will to fight and never took a stand for you.Family huh ...I am amazed that you have really forgiven them.

Jungkook: It's none of your business. My father was just trapped in your greedy game but now he knows the truth. I should have told him earlier but I knew he wouldn't believe it until the time came.But you! You cannot be forgiven. You are not even sorry for anything. You killed my innocent mother out of jealousy.

You attempt to kill my innocent wife again out of jealousy...Now you want So-hyun to separate from Eunwoo because Eunwoo learned your truth and wants to change for his wife. You know what you are a disgrace to women.

Kim: Enough!! Enough Jungkook. Understand first that this is not your place.

Jungkook :This place is neither yours.

Mr.Lee: You are right Jeon Jungkook. You are under my roof. *A bald man walked out of nowhere*

Jungkook: I can't believe you joined hands with her to avenge me.

Mr.Lee : Of course. You rejected my offer to combine your company with me.You rejected my daughter's proposal. What quality did she not have huh? You have so much pride in yourself don't you?