Chapter 78(Smut)

(Imagine Night time )

After getting back inside the house.

Jungkook got the clothes from the small wooden counter and approached you.

Jungkook: Let's change our cloths?

You nodded as you both changed clothes into comfortable similar t-shirts and a loose short.

Jungkook: Girl come here! *He yelled calling you closer to the telescope when you just came out after using toilet*

You : Coming!

You approached him as he pulled you between his arms: Look through the telescope...That's Saturn.

You : wait didn't we see it earlier?

Jungkook : See it again. The view looks different.

You : Yeah... *It was so beautiful. The Red planet and it's ring took you stunned*

You could feel jungkook leaning as you feel his hot breathe against your ear.

Jungkook: We are like that planet. Without its ring it would be meaningless... unattractive and dissatisfying.

You : Yeah...Kookie you have turned me into a stargazer now. I can't get enough of it now.

Jungkook: I am very glad! *He giggled* Now come let's take our medicine.

You nodded as you both sat on the bed and took the medicine.

He tilt his head and admired you first : Love if you want.keep the necklace in this pouch.

You : Oh yeah I was going to ask you. I don't want to break it.

He smiles and hands it to you.

You carefully removed it from your neck and safely kept it inside the pouch placing it with his wallet and belt which were on table.

After laying beside each other you both felt warm under the blanket.

His eyes were on the phone checking any important messages while you emerged yourself in gazing the sky.