Chapter 65

You : Is there anyone else who is in love like us? *You abruptly asked*

Jungkook: I don't know about others...but.. I believe every other couple has a different way of showing their love. But my love for you is something that cannot be measured. The happiness you are giving...the moment with you... here in this jet...and more coming... I want to make them beautiful and memorable. For us. This is..the first time I am flying for non-business purpose. I never thought I would fly for a holiday trip with someone.

Jungkook : I am just so overwhelmed...I don't know how to put it into words. My heart is litterally jumping inside and I don't know how should I express it. We haven't even reached and see I am so excited...I don't know what am I gonna do when we actually do things together. It's gonna be so fun.

You: Your sparkling eyes say it all...Please be happy like this always. You have cried enough...Now live for yourself... for me...

Jungkook And for us...

You: Yeah...

Jungkook: I will...now that you are in my life . I don't need to mention that I feel alive.

You just smiled: Why are you so handsome? Can't you be bit ugly?

He chuckled and ruffled his hairs ruining them.

Jungkook : I think I got a bit ugly now.

You : Noooo... You just went...more handsome *you cooed*

Jungkook: I was trying to be funny...but *he stuck out his tongue*

Your pov: AWW SO CUTE!!

You threw your arms around his neck and pulled him closer resting his head on your chest and with another arm, you fixed his ruined hairs.

You: Aish this child.

He stared at you smiling tight-lipped while you did his hairs.

You paused when you noticed his gaze. He was making you so nervous.

His fixed gaze which now traveled on your lips told you how he wanted them... He wanted to attack your lips but he was now teasing you. Raising the tension he leaned closer and brushed his lips on yours.