Chapter 17

Author pov :

Author pov :

Jungkook woke as he found himself under the blanket and immediately his lips curved into smile.

Jungkook : Thank you *He whispered to himself*

He then got up and he rushed toward his bedroom.

He hesitated to knock it as he thought you night be sleeping but then he slowly unlocks the door .

Не peaks as he saw you laying facing him his back as he assumed that you are still sleeping.He carefully entered inside as he went to the wardrobe to grab his cloths. He quickly tooks comon suit and then when he was about to leave, he couldn't help but wanted to see you .

Не moved closer to the bed as he smiled watching you sleeping.Не bend a little to kiss your head but then he shook his head whispering himself.

Jungkook : No no I can't do that...I promised her.*He got up and he leaves the room before he loses himself*

You smiled with your eyes closed as you were already awake but pretending to be sleeping .

You woke up and did your routine and started getting yourself ready for University. After sometime jungkook enters as he saw you are already ready.

Jungkook: uh...sorry I thought you were still sleeping

You smiled at him while tieing your hairs: Good morning.

Jungkook : Um Good morning *he avoided his gaze because he couldn't control himself watching you tie your hairs*...I will be waiting downstairs

I will be waiting downstairs