Chapter 62

Aunt : Ah I did nothing

Aunt : Ah I did nothing. It was you who was able to calm him. I can't believe you guys are in so deep love...It's just so admiring...They remind me of my young days. *giggles* I am really glad y/n is beside you now.I remember it was worst before and you would lock yourself to prevent hurting any of us working here. We were so confused and couldn't even ask you what was wrong since we thought you won't like it. But she handled it so fine.

Jungkook glanced at you with love.

Jungkook pov: She is right. It's all because of her. I was able to cope up with this attack or it would kill me severely until I would pass out. This is the third time I have had panic attack. Y/n was unaware of such a situation but still she smoothly handled it. I should be the one to be blamed...All I do is trouble her.

Your pov: I knew it... He does care for the people around him. He just doesn't show it. So thoughtful that he would let himself suffer to avoid hurting anyone if they don't cause him problem.

You : Aunt. You must be getting late. You should leave for your home now.

Aunt: You sure?

You : Yes.

Aunt: Okay... Take care.

You: Yeah... Bye.

Aunt: Bye. Jungkook I will leave now.

He nodded as she left.

You : Jungkook...*you sat beside him as you wiped his sweat off from his face* Don't ever do this...don't ever lock yourself like this...If you feel angry at me...just be there to scold me... I will listen to everything. I know you will scold me for my good. But-t don't hurt yourself-f because of me-e...*more tears filled up*

Jungkook : F- what have I done....I am sorry babe...I didn't mean to trouble you like this...I really exaggerated it-t...I was scared-d...When Lily told you that I tried to touch her inappropriately...I thought you believed her... I-I...thought that's why you didn't hesitate to say that you will leave me...

You: Jungkook...you know me better...How can you say that...

Jungkook : Because-e...I felt that it will give you the bad flashbacks...I-I am afraid it will change your mind... your love for me-e...I-I don't want to see the tiniest regret in you for your decisions.