Chapter 20

Jungkook: I want to know

Jungkook: I want to know... *he was holding the tears which were about to fall...His nose and cheeks already turned red* Not by force but will you still stay with a monster like me?

You were about to speak but got cut off when the door opened.

Jungkook moved his head other side and wiped his tears.

Your pov: Thank god!! But...what is this happening to me? Am I in love with...him...?I think...yes..it's...obvious...Jeon Jungkook...what have you done to me?? You freaking made me fall in love with you! I never thought I will ever say this to you...but I don't..want to go...away from you....*you thought as you turned your hand into a fist*

Mr.Jeon and Taehyung enter.

Mr.Jeon: Woah jungkook are you crying ??

Jungkook: Oh it's just dirt-

Mr.Jeon : Y/n what happened??

you : Umm..he is just-t touched to see us worried for him.

Mr.Jeon : Oh is that so?....Aish jungkook I didn't knew you were this soft.

Jungkook : Stop it...

Mr.Jeon: Anyways Jungkook will be discharged after three days.

Jungkook: WHAT?? *He tried to sit straight but groaned*

You : Lay back *you pushed him back leaning him on the headboard*

Jungkook : Three days? Hell no I am not staying here for that long. Dad please I want to be discharged by evening today

You : Shut up. You need to take enough rest.

Jungkook : No y/n I can't stay here... Taehyung do something...I want to be home by evening or by tomorrow... please

Taehyung stood near him: Jungkook don't worry about anything. You will be shifted to deluxe room after some time.

Take enough rest I will look after everything until then. I will be leaving now.

Call me if you need anything without hesitation and Take care jungkook.

He simply nodded at him: I will join you soon

With that Taehyung left the ward.

Mr.Jeon : Your damage is a bit severe so It will be better if you take a rest Jungkook.

Jungkook: I can rest at home right?

You: He is so stubborn....

Mr.Jeon : But he listens to you right? He will obey if you tell him to.

You: Okay uncle.

Mr.Jeon : Uncle? I am going to be your father-in-law soon right?

You: Uh-h..

Mr.Jeon: Call me dad.

You : Dad-d?

Jungkook : Dad what are you saying-g..? She might get uncomfortable-e.