5

I open my eyes and find myself in the same position and the same place. Still facing that same ceiling. What time is it?
I pull my phone out of my jean pocket, 2am, too bad I don't even know what time it was when I did that shitty game.

I sit up and get down from the table. "Shit my head" I groan and put both of my hands on my forehead as I try to find Sarah in this gigantic house. Kooks are still everywhere, dancing, drinking, making out. My head is spinning and I can't see shit.

"Jules?" I turn around immediately hoping for it to be my friend but it's actually someone I didn't expect at all.
"Joshua?" I ask confused, "are you okay? You don't look well" he mumbles as he steps closer to me. "I kinda drank like...I don't even know" I admitted as I lost balance and almost fell in the hallway.
"Shit I got you, come, you should sit" he helps me get up and drags me in the living room and we both sit on the couch.
It's kinda gross actually. Two Kooks are having like a really passionate make out right next to me and next to Josh is...Kelce? And some other two dudes doing lines. It immediately remembered me of my dad.

"Are you feeling good?" "I really like your voice" that came out of nowhere. He lets out a shy giggle and runs his hand through his hair.
"You had too many drinks..." "no shit, it's better to be here than home you know" "really? Why? You're a Pogue, why you here?" I looked down, quickly checked my red marks on my wrists and then glanced back at Josh.
"Sarah invited me, we've been friends" I respond without saying anything about home or my father. I don't really feel comfortable, even though I'm wasted as fuck.

"Hey uhm, I'll just go to bed. I'm sleeping here tonight so, thank you...thank you for uhm helping me you know" I stand up but he has to catch me before I fall again. "I'm good" I insist as I remove his hands from me.
"Sure, then goodnight Jules" he nods and I smile.
I make my way up the stairs as I walk from one side to the other. I can't see straight and I can't walk straight.

When I arrive in the hallway I'm lost as fuck. I've been here like, twice, I have no idea where Sarah's room is.
I walk around opening the doors of different rooms but none of them seems like Sarah's.
"Sarah? Sarah Cameron" I say out loud but nothing. I go and open another door on my left and I scream as soon as I see what's in it.

The light was on so I could see Rafe, shirtless, making out with a girl in his bed. He was on top of her, lucky for me I came in soon before anything happened.

"Rafe who the hell is this!" shouted the brunette girl. She was pretty from what my drunk eyes saw.
"I swear I'll kill you one day" groans Rafe and makes his way closer to me.
"Get out" he hissed but before I could say anything to protest everything I drank and ate that night suddenly came back and ended up on his shoes and his bedroom floor.

"Fuck, that's disgusting!" rolls her eyes the girl and quickly runs out of his bedroom.
"Maybank" he signs and pushes me into his room. He closes the door after me and removes his now all dirty shoes.

I can't help it I start to giggle. "Are you laughing Juliette?" he glances down at me squeezing my arm. "No I just.." I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh anymore. "Go shower you smell disgusting" he ordered with his cocky and bossy voice.
"Yes sir" I roll my eyes and enter his bathroom. "Close the door" he says and slams the door.
I shower using whatever products I touch, so it's very much possible I just washed my body with his shampoo or something.
I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. "I'm done" I announce coming out of the bathroom. "Want a price or something, like when you pulled that shit show with the vodka?" he says sarcastically. "What's your problem?" I ask and he looks at me, for a good 20 seconds he doesn't say anything just look at me. It's kinda awkward since i'm standing naked with a towel completely drunk in his bedroom.

"You threw up all over me and scared my date away. So just shut up and go to sleep before I kick all of your Pogue shit out of this window" he hissed and walked out of the room.