13

I think about Rafe all day, not in a romantic way, I would never. I mean I think about him because I'm afraid he'll tell someone, if Sarah finds out I...I honestly don't know what would happen. Calm down, I say to myslef. It's not like we made out or anything. He helped me out, I helped him out.

"Ew" I say at the thought of us having hooked up and Jj turns his head in my direction, "what did you say?" "nothing, go to bed" I roll my eyes and throw a pillow at him across the room. "Jeez sorry, what's with you lately" he groans from his bed and I don't reply.

I stay a few more minutes thinking about today and last night before falling asleep. When I close my eyes I see these two versions of Rafe Cameron that change faster than my dad's mood. I think that's another factor why he kinda scares me, Rafe, it's cause he reminds me so much of Luke. And Luke scares the shit out of me sometimes.
Anyway, I see these two sides, the first one is the Rafe everyone knows. Cocky, arrogant and spoiled. He makes sure everybody knows he's better than anyone. Does lines, drink and beat up Pogues.

Then there's this to me completely new side of him, that soft, almost weak side of him. He's all whiny and sensitive. He cries and can't be alone.

"Can't sleep?" I hear Jj say and I throw another pillow real hard on him. "Shut the fuck up and let me sleep" I grunt and close my eyes.

The next morning I go directly to the Country Club hoping I'll find Rafe there.
"Julienne Maybank, you don't work here today no?" I hear Miles's voice behind me and I run my fingers through my messy hair.

"Miles, no. I don't" I grin and he hands me a glass of water. I mouth a thank you as I check the surroundings to see if I can't spot a tall, light haired teenage brat.
"Are you here with a Kook or what?" "No" I shake my head and laugh nervously. I check the inside of the bar and my gaze stops on Rafe Cameron. He's chatting with some guys that I literally never saw. I see Kelce at the bar but that's all.

"Do you want something else-" "Miles, would you excuse me for a minute?" he doesn't even have the time to answer I'm already inside the bar.

"Rafe" I scoff and he turns his head. He looks down at me then at his friends next to him. "Rafe can we talk?" "man who's this hot piece" smirks one of the guys. Is he for real. "I'm right here-" "bro I swear to god, shut the fuck up" he hissed at the guy and grabbed my arm.

"Rafe that hurts" I grunt as he pulls me into a small hallway. "Seriously Juliette, you gotta stop talking to me like that in public, people will think we are friends" he let's go of my arm and I fix my tank top as I notice my bra is visible.
"I'm the last person that wants to be friends with you or even seen with you" I smile ironically.

"Then what do you want huh?" he steps closer. "I wanted to uh.." I gulp and avoid eye contact, "I just wanted to make sure you didn't say anything to Sarah" "Sarah? What should I tell to her, seriously what are you talking about?" he rolls his eyes. This guy really think he's the shit doesn't he.

"Oh I don't know, maybe the fact I slept in you're bed these twice in a pretty short period of time" "That" he mumbles and glances at the ceiling as he takes a deep breath, "why would I tell her anything?" "maybe because she's your sister" "well, I didn't tell her. She doesn't know shit" he explains.

"Good, cause I really don't want her to think anything you know, I mean it's not like anything happened between us but she could think so" I breathe out and he smirks and his bangs get in his face when he glanced down at me again.

"We don't want that" he says in a low voice, "we don't" I shake my head and he takes one step even closer and as I want to take a step back my back touches the wall and I find myself pinned against the wall by, well by Rafe Cameron.

"Because there's nothing going on between us" he whispers as he leans to get even closer. I don't why he makes me feel like this but he does. He's so close I can't feel my legs anymore. I can't feel my fingers. I forget about the hundred's of Kooks just in the other room drinking expensive drinks. I forget about everything because he's the only thing on my mind. I can only feel him, all around, filling everything.

"There's nothing" I nod and he gently caresses my cheek with his cold fingers. His other hand slowly touches my waist and I shiver at the sensation of his cold ring on my bare skin.

The silence is loud but I don't even think about that. My thoughts are all over the place as our faces are almost touching.
"...what are you doing Rafe" I whisper and he doesn't reply. Instead he does the thing I least expected but at the same time craved in that moment.

He kisses me.

It happens so fast I don't have time to prepare myslef for the way my stomach twisted at the sensation of his lips on mine.

But he doesn't stop, he keeps going. He kisses with so much passion, he's rough but so sweet at the same time.

It's when I realize what's actually happening and with who it's happening I pull away.

"Stop" I remove his hands from my hair and he furrows his eyebrows. "What?" "just stop, you shouldn't of done that" I fix my tank top once again and he places his hand on his forehead as he lets out a loud sign.

"Fucking hell" he mumbles to himself.