31

In the morning I woke up pretty early. When I glanced out of the window I noticed the sun wasn't fully out. I then turned my head to find Rafe in his deepest sleep, laying right next to me, under the same sheets as me.

I observed him for awhile, trying to figure him out. But trying to understand a guy like Rafe Cameron was exhausting. One minute he's the nicest person, a person I could truly love. Then suddenly he can feel like someone I barely recognize. It's like he is possessed.

"Good morning..." a smile appeared on his face as his hand reached for mine and squeezed it. "Hey" I say and quickly get up. "We need to talk" I shake my head and walk around the bedroom nervously. The floor feels cold on my bare feet. "Mhm" he nods, "we can't- we can't do whatever we are doing right now-" "dating? hooking up?" he raises his eyebrows and I sign, "Rafe to be honest, I don't even know what are we doing! I mean you tell me you love me, I say it back but then we just meet a few times like it's no big deal and then you beat up my friends!" I exclaim and he stands up to get closer, "put some clothes on" I mumble as he's only in his underwear. His body looks great I won't lie.

"Sorry..." he reaches for his t-shirt and takes a deep breath, "so?" "we- I honestly can't do this if you are going to be like this" I say, "I mean I'm not even sure if the love meant anything to you but even if it did unless you quit drugs and provoking my friends, I don't wanna talk to you" "I'm not the only one provoking Jules" "I get the Kook Pogue thing, now that you said you love me you should back off. I'm not saying to hang out with them I'm just telling you not to start fights and not to insult them or me publicly like you did last night" I said loudly and he covered his face with his hands and groaned out loud.

"I do love you" he bites his lip and steps closer, "you're the only one who actually cares about my issues, I said to so many people I needed help and they never listened" he grabs my hands and stares in my eyes. "I'm willing to stop- I will, I will get help" he nods and I slightly smile. "Okay" I nod, "and I love you" he then gently and very carefully kisses my forehead. "You know I'm a Pogue, that won't change" I make sure and he smirks, "I know" "I'm never gonna be a Kook" "you don't have to say it like it's the worst thing" he grins and I giggle, "right, well I love my friends okay, you can't hurt them anymore. I'm not asking you to go play golf with them, just respect them" I squeeze his hand and he gulps, "fine" he leans in to now kiss my lips, "for you"

I couldn't help but to smile at him. I loved how he he made me feel in times like this, I loved how effortlessly attractive and beautiful he looked.

I loved him.

He reached out for my cheek and pulled me close to him by my waist. Oh yeah, I loved him.

"I have to be at work" I then looked down to hide my blushing and he groaned. "When?" he furrows his eyebrows, "at 2pm" he glanced at his phone and smiled as he saw it was only 10:15. "We have time" he then said against my lips. My hands were no longer along my body, the were now around his neck. As we kissed with our tongues in each others mouth I began to work on his buttoned shirt. Not once breaking out heated kiss. The grip on his hand tightened on my waist as I slowly ran my hands up his abs. The shirt fell to the floor.

Rafe pulled my tank top up and then picked me up by my ass to throw me back in the bed. I let out a small giggle as his mouth moved down to my shorts.
He unzipped them and pulled them down to throw them across the room. He stopped kissing me for a few seconds as he just observed me with his hands running up my legs. His touch was so intense it made me hungry for more and more. "Don't stop" I beg and moaned and he slid his fingers in my panties.

I could feel the wetness drip down my legs.

"Rafe ...please!" I moaned as he massaged my pussy with my wetness. He pushed the panties soon aside and buried his mouth between my legs as I moaned again. His tongue spinning all around and my pussy just wanting more and more. He then came back to me kissed my neck a few times and I could feel how he started slowly rubbing himself against my body. I just wanted to yell to express how much I wanted him inside of me.

As we made out he slid his two fingers inside of me, making me moan in pleasure again.
My breath fastened when Rafe hit the g-spot and mowed his fingers quicker. I gripped his back as I felt I was close to an orgasm. "Rafe!" I cried out as now three fingers were deep inside of me. In an instant I reached my orgasm. It made me squirt as he didn't stop, I could feel the bed was wet.

He continued kissing me while he rubbed his member against my wetness. I put my arm on his back while other lead his dick inside of me.

I lost my breath at the sensation of us connecting, it wasn't that intense last time. Rafe was going slow at the beginning, we both took time to enjoy our feeling of connection. As we kissed more and more hungrily his movements became faster and sharper. Soon I was a moaning mess with my legs wrapped around his waist and my nails getting into his back.