27

Rafe was already asleep. I was laying next to him on the couch just silently observing the ceiling. He has his arms around me. But as much as I was mad at him, confused, upset...I didn't want to move. I wanted to stay like this. In silence. With him just by my side. I could hear his breath and heartbeat.

"...I'm sorry" I almost fell off the couch as I heard him say that. "Fucking shit Rafe! I thought you were sleeping" I loudly whispered and he chuckled. "I was" he nods and I roll my eyes, "but I'm sorry" I furrowed my eyebrows and turned my head to look at him. "What?" I asked confused, "about this morning, about everything I ever did to you" he admitted as his finger played with a bit of my hair. "It's- it's fine" I force a smile and he takes a deep breath. "I know- I know Jules that I uh, did things" he mumbled, "bad things" "Rafe, get some sleep" "no I mean it" he shook his head.

"Now why were you all bloody today?" he then asked and I gulped. "It's nothing" "is it Luke?" "what?" I raise my eyebrows and he reached to turn on the lights again. "Seriously, don't play dumb Maybank" he groaned and I shook my head, "I fell. Alright?" "oh you fell? I mean I know you don't know how to walk straight and shit but this doesn't happen when you fall-" "well it did happen to me" I deny and he chuckled sarcastically, "don't bullshit me. This looks like you've been in a fight" "just stop" I whisper but he grabs my arm to examine it. "You have blues and scratches all over-"

"Can you let it be?! Why do you care so much!" I push his arm away and stand up.

"Because I love you Juliette!" he yells back and I let out a tiny gasp. I froze. I was standing while staring at him with my mouth opened, unable to move any part of my body.

"Rafe..." "I- I uh..." I take deep breath and walk back to him. I don't break the eye contact. He looks so terrified but sure of himself in that moment.

I slowly sat on his lap and without any hesitation I kissed his soft lips. His arms slid immediately behind my back and moved them a little bit lower as we got deeper into the make out. I was pulling him by his shirt even closer to me. In that moment I forgot about everything else, all that I felt and wanted to feel was him. His presence was all that mattered. His tongue kept on exploring my mouth and he was slowly losing his soft side. He squeezed my ass and a small moan escaped my lips. His lips then moved down to my neck but I grunted as he pressed his lips hard against a blue.

"Shit...are you okay?" he huffed as he pulled away and I nod slowly as I didn't leave his eyes. "Don't worry...." I leaned in again to kiss him, "just don't stop" i whispered in his ear. He let out a small chuckle and grabbed me to lay me down on the couch. As he was on top of me he stopped what he was doing for a moment and just observed me from above.
I could feel his breath on my face.

"I love you too" I then mumbled as I downed in his blue eyes. "I know" he smirked and leaned to kiss my neck again. A loud moan now came out of my mouth and he kept on kissing my neck then chest even more intensely.
I felt his hands slide under my t-shirt, touching my stomach. His hands were so cold it gave me goosebumps.

I giggled and he went down to kiss my lower stomach. He then pulled my t-shirt up and I threw it away. "What would your grandfather say if he knew what you're doing here when he's away?" mumbled Rafe and placed a dozen of kisses under my bra. "Mhmmm...I can't even imagine" I moan as he kiss my chest.

Every kiss, every touch, every caress makes me want more. I want more of him. I want all of him.

As our tongues reunited, I pulled his t-shirt up too and opened my mouth as I saw his perfectly toned body. "You've never seen a shirtless guy before?" he smirked and kissed my cheek. "I have a brother" I raised my eyebrows and he chuckled sarcastically, "right, that guy" "just shut up" I rolled my eyes and pulled him by the neck to kiss me.
He tasted so sweet but so...not, at the same time. I could taste the taste of a bear from his tongue but I also tasted peppermint gum.

I then pushed him away without breaking the kiss and found myself this time on top of him.

He was breathing heavily as he has his hands placed on my waist. I smiled and unhooked my bra. "You're perfect" he gasped, "you almost sound surprised" I wink and lean down to kiss him.

It's a heavy, unbelievable kiss.

As we kept on making out his hands slid up to my boobs and stayed there. "Wait hold on" he pushed me away from his lap and stood up.
I realized the situation I was in, time was so fast I didn't before but now I knew. I was with only my skirt, standing in my grandfathers house with a half naked Rafe Cameron.
"What?" I mumbled trying to cover my bare chest with my arms. "Need to undo my pants" he smirked and slowly unzipped his zipper and I watched his jeans fall to the wooden floor. I licked my upper lip, "what are you waiting for?" he smiled removing his underwear.
"Just admiring you" I mumble with a grin and pull my skirt down.