29

"What the fuck?" exclaims Jj as I come back with my bra only. "Did you do a striptease to the neighbors or shit?" he took a sip of his beer and I rolled my eyes. "Fuck off" I mumble but he stops me, "seriously Jules, what's up?" he raises his eyebrows and covers my lips before I could explain myself, "I know!" he yells and I push his hand away. "Yeah? What?" "you've been sleeping with Barry the drug dealer!" he exclaimed and I scoffed loudly. "Are you crazy ?!" I push him and he giggles, "you think it's funny?" I furrowed my eyebrows and he bit his lip. "Yeah? Kinda? I mean I know your type in men is bad. But Barry?" "shut up, and I'm not fucking him" I roll my eyes. "Then who? There must be someone, who did that shirt belong to? Why did you sleep alone at grandpas?" he questioned and I realized I have to say something.

"It's Joshua" I lie.

"Josh from the Club?" he asks with a disgusted face. "At least it's not John B" he then drinks more of his beer and I gasp, "why on earth would I be sleeping with John B Routledge?!" I yell and he explodes in laughter.
"Who knows, you do questionable shit man" he grins and I shake my head, "well it's not John B, it's Josh, I really like him" I roll my eyes.
"I mean I approve" "I didn't ask for your approval" "I don't care" he smiles, "at least it's not a Kook. Imagine you would be hooking up with Kelce, worse, Rafe" he giggles and my body freezes. "I would never" I shake my head. "Of course you wouldn't. I would rather have you sleeping with Pope or John" "okay, okay, I get it! Goodnight" I sign and go to the bedroom.

Well that went well, I think to myslef and get in my pjs. I can't even imagine what he or any of my friends found out about me and Rafe.

J: next time please tell me when ur coming over, better even don't come to my place

I send the message to Rafe and get a response immediately:

R: that's rude

J: you know what I mean, Jj now thinks I'm hooking up w someone

R: aren't you?

"Idiot" I giggle and type my answer.

J: yeah, Joshua from work ;)

R: what?!

J: that's what I told my brother

R: right, oh no, aren't you now supposed to act like a couple in front of him?

J: are you jealous? Anyway, gotta sleep goodnight

R: I'm never jealous, gn;)

I shut the phone off as I heard Jj coming to sleep.

"Is Joshua texting you?? That's so cute" he said sarcastically and I fake grinned, "yeah, that's what you do when you like someone, I guess you don't have much experience" I then say and he points his middle finger at me. "Have a peaceful night sis" he groans.

The next morning I'm so excited for the day. The bonfire was this evening. It's a long time tradition in the Outer Banks, it happens every summer. To be honest it's just another excuse to get fucking drunk, (not that we need any excuse at this point) but I still love it.

"Are you bringing your boyfriend to the bonfire Jules?" Jj yawned as he arrived in the living room, "he's not my boyfriend" I scratch my head and drink from my coffee cup. "Whatever" "I don't think he'll come" I then say and quickly opening my phone to text Josh.

J: Hey what's up, it's Jules

Jsh: Sup;)

J: Are you coming to the bonfire tonight?

I type and hope he's not gonna show up.

Jsh: Yes ofc, can't miss it

J: 👍👍

"Fuck" I groan and throw my phone across the room. "He's not coming?" asks Jj and I roll my eyes, "he is" I say and go change. As I change my outfit I go back to Jj and we decide to go to the Wreck for lunch.

"What's up! Long time no see!" I wrap my arms around Kiara and sit next to her at the table. "Pope told me how you forgot about Heyward yesterday" she winked and Jj giggled as he sat next between Pope and John B. "She was having sex with Joshua" he fake whispered and all of them let out a small gasp. "I so knew it you're gonna find some Kook at the Club!" provoked John B and took a bite of his burger.
"Joshua ain't a Kook" I shake my head and reach for Popes lemonade and drink some. "Why didn't you tell me about Josh?" Kiara furrows her eyebrows and I tap on her shoulder, "it's nothing big" I reassure her but i notice John B imitating the movement of giving head and the boys exploded in laughter.

"Very funny" I nod and roll my eyes. "Well I'd love to meet him tonight" reassures me Pope and I sign. It's going to be a long night.

"I just wanna get drunk" I take a bite of Kiara's fries. "Hey, order your own food miss" she groans and giggles.