10

Boneyard parties.
These are the parties that I like. Not these fancy house parties, even though having a pool is cool. I admit.

Even Kooks come here but the Pogues and Kooks usually manage to ignore each other and not make a big deal out of it.
So let's hope today won't be an exception.

"Come help me with the kegs of beer Jules!" I run to Kie as I hear her voice. "I'm here don't worry" I joked as I see her. "Just help me" she smiles and signs. I come closer and help her lift the keg and transport it to the boneyard.
"Perfect, thank you" she beamed. "Must be Jj" she then says as we hear her ringtone from her pocket.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked and then smiles, "yeah we got all the kegs here," she bites her lip in a weird way and nods, "yeah yeah, see you" she finishes and puts her phone back in her pocket.

"Uhm, gross?" I furrowed my eyebrows as she mouths a what. "Kie seriously, I've been feeling like...a vibe between you and well, my brother" I gulp and she a big sign escapes her lips.
"No? Jules please, no pogue on pogue macking, remember ?" "yeah like if anyone actually respects that rule" I roll my eyes pulling a keg next to the others.
"Well you're the one who broke it Jules" my friend nods and gives me a smirk. "That- that doesn't count" I shake my head as I remember that one night last summer. It was about two years ago and all of us were drinking one night on the HMS pogue. I got pretty drunk and high and ended up making out with Pope. Luckily we both were completely high so we agreed not to ever talk about it.

"Anyway...if something were to happen between Jj and you, you would tell me right?" I question and she rolls her eyes.

"Jules, it ain't happening" she actually sound's convincing as she locks eyes with me.
"Girls!" we notice John B's van stopping right by the beach. "Here are the men" I exclaim as the three guys run toward us.
"Looks like we're not the only ones already" states Pope as he checks the boneyard.
A lot of people had already arrived and the sun was still up shining.
"Do we have enough to drink?" Jj leans against me. "Are you high already?" John B and Pope immediately nod at me as my brother just keeps quiet.

"Just sit down" I sign and help him sit on the sand. "How's your..well you know" I then change the subject and carefully touch Pope's cheek. "It's uhm..better" he nods and Kie wraps her arm around his. "I seriously will kill all of them one day" she rolls her eyes.
"I can!" Jj out of the blue pulls out a gun out of his shorts pocket and we all let out a gasp.

"Are you crazy?!" Kiara slaps him and he just raises his hands and mumbles a weak sorry mom. "You brought a gun?!" I yell.

"Jj hide this shit somewhere you ass" hissed John B and he quickly puts it back in his pocket, "seriously" I mumble and serve myself a beer from one of the kegs.

"You must be shitting me" Pope's voice sounds almost trembling and thin. All of us turn our heads in the direction Pope was glancing at. "Fucking hell" Kiara bites her lip as we all observe as Topper, Kelce and Rafe get out of Topper's truck and walk toward a group of Kooks.

"Jj promise me you won't be using the gun at any point of the night" sassily asked Kiara. "Pinky promise" he nodded and she signed with a smile on her face.

"Oh Sarah is here, I'll just go talk to her" I quickly say as I spot the middle Cameron sibling. I make my way through some people till I arrive to her and Wheezie.
"Jules hey!" she jumps to hug me as she notices me immediately. "How you girls doin, want some?" I hand to Sarah and her sister a cup with beer in it and the oldest grabs it from her younger sisters hands. "She's 13 Julienne!" "oh right, I drank at 13" I wink at Wheezie and she chuckles.

"Anyway what's new? How was the party actually, we kind of lost each other after you kind of passed out on the dining table" giggles Sarah and I barely listen to what she's talking about as I spot Rafe right behind her with some of his friends. He's wearing a gray t-shirt with brownish shorts. He's running his fingers through his greasy hair as he speaks. All I see when I'm observing him and his movements is him beating the shit out of one of my closest friends with a golf club. It disgusts me.

"Jules, are you listening?" Sarah's voice brings me back to reality and my eyes are back on her face again. "Sorry- I uh, excuse me" I almost stutter and go to Rafe.

"Pogue alert" scoffs Kelce as he notices I'm coming closer to them. "Shut up" I hear Rafe mumble to him and I pretend I didn't hear that.

"Juliette, to what I own the pleasure" said his cocky voice as he turns to face me. He's so much taller it's intimidating. "How do you even have the balls to show up here after what you did to Pope" I raged and he then signs mumbles something to himself and pushes me away from the group so they don't listen.

"Are you on drugs ?" I question as he blinks very slowly a bunch of times in a row. "Listen Maybank...that's- that's how it works" he stuttered and I look at his hand still on my shoulder. He gulps and removes it from my body.

"What does that mean?" I almost scream, "you hit him with a golf club, you heartlessly-" "I get it!" he sounds now even more aggressive, "but that was and still is Juliette, a uh, Kook zone only. Pope just didn't, he does not quite fit there" he explains and I can't believe what he just said. "I hate you, I mean I knew you're a horrible person but you- you're worse. I knew Kooks are a bunch of spoiled brats that have zero education but you, you Rafe Cameron are just a horrible person" I hiss as we both stare into each other's eyes. I didn't even realize but he stepped closer, he had a slight smirk on his face and I could feel his breath against my face. There was only a few inches separating us. I quickly stepped away with a grossed out face, "and you look like shit, these drugs don't do you any better" I add and walk away without any of us saying another word. I noticed my legs were slightly trembling.