33

"What's up! Look what I got" I ran to my friends sitting outside the Chateau. "Jules! We missed ya" exclaimed John B. "What you got?" Jj jumps out of his chair and grabs the pack of beers I held. "Got this for free at work" I winked and sat next to Kiara. "Jackpot!" laughs my brother and opens a bottle, "he already finished the other pack, we just ran out" groaned Pope, "hey we ain't okay with you not spending time with us lately Jules" then says Kie and I gasp, "me? I spend so much time with you !" I protest and Jj throws the now empty bottle away, "you don't even sleep at home!" "well- you know, Josh" I lie and open a bottle of beer.

"Well you can't forget about us" says John B and I wrap my arm around Kiara next to me. "I could never" I grin. "What's the plan today, just drinking all night?" Pope yawned, "Let's take a ride to Figure 8, I heard some Pogues had a drinking party on a yacht" exclaimed Jj and Kiara giggled. "You wanna crash a Kook party Jayj?" she asked doubtful and he smirked, "just steal some stuff" he proposed and Pope immediately disagreed, "don't wanna get beat up" "you won't" disagreed Jj and I sign, "I don't think it's reasonable, it's stupid" I say.

"Stupid things have good outcomes all the time" he takes a sip of his drink and we all laugh. "I'm in!" John B stands up and Jj whistles, "let's go!" the rest of us just groaned and slowly followed the two of them to the HMS Pogue.

"Let's get some real drinks, let's be honest Jules your beers sucked" giggled stupidly my brother as we got in the boat. "Sure insult them" I groaned. "Wait is that Rafe's boat?" I gasp as we approached the yacht on which we could see a bunch of people. We also heard
loud music coming out of it, "looks like it" mumbles Pope, "I don't feel good about it" he added and I nodded. "I'm with Pope"

"Yo, you can't both be pussies for the rest of your life" groaned Jj and John B giggled, "we'll wait here" says Kie as John B and Rafe jump off the boat and swim to Rafe's yacht.

If he finds out, he kills me. I try to calm myslef down and take a deep breath.

"So Jules, you and Josh, is it just like hooking up or more?" Kiara then breaks the silence and I gulp, "yeah, I wanna know too" nods Pope.

"It's- It's just sex" I explain, "he's uh- really good" "okay, don't need to know the details" giggled Kiara and I roll my eyes. "Well he's a good guy" agrees Pope, "I think he is pretty good boyfriend material" "well- we ain't there yet" I grin and observe the yacht.
I notice Rafe standing with Kelce drinking something from fancy glasses as they observed some other guys dancing.

"I hate him so much" mumbled Kiara as the three of us are staring at the Cameron sibling with his friend by his side. I gulp and realize how bad the situation was. How impossible it was to ever make whatever we are public, we couldn't. Our two worlds were forever incompatible.

"Yeah, he's an ass" I nod and it's in that moment that we see John B and Jj swimming back to us with a bottle of something in their hands.

"We gotta get out of here now" Pope says as they get in. We quickly leave Figure 8.

"Ladies, Pope" smiles Jj and pulls out the bottle he stole, "I present to you..." he checks the bottle and clears his throat, "Cabernet Sauvignon" he imitates a french accent and we all laugh. "Ohhh, fancy" grins Kie and John B shows the other bottle, "and then we have here, Vintage Champagne" he smirks as he spoke in a feminine voice. "I swear to god if they find out" I groan running my hands through my hair. "They didn't" reassured me John B and Jj agreed, "right, I mean they were too busy drinking and snorting coke" he explains and I bite my lip. I can't help but to think about Rafe lying to me about being clean, what if he goes and gets high behind my back. All this talk about getting help and better was just some lie?

"Jules, all good?" asks Kiara, "yeah" I nod, "don't worry- Actually let's try these drinks shall we??" I exclaim and grab the champagne. I open the half drank bottle and take big sip. "Let's go! Hey- don't drink the whole thing" yells Pope and grabs the bottle. "Calm down" I groaned.

We arrived to the Chateau and went to sit back outside by the tree. "This is actually disgusting" spat John B and passed the wine to Kiara, "you have no taste" she disagreed. "Hey guys, what are we doing tomorrow?" Pope asked, "no idea, wanna do something concrete?" wondered Jj completely drunk now.

"Like a trip somewhere, we never get out of here" protests Kiara and I laugh, "you're rich, you could go anywhere" "but not with you" she raised hey eyebrows and I nod. "True" "I just wanna surf all day man" groaned Jj and John B giggled, "he's got a point, why leave Outer Banks?" "Oh wait! No, we totally can't leave tomorrow..." mumbled Kiara and pulled out her phone to check something, "huh? What is it?" asked Pope, "It's my mother's birthday, she organized this huge party at the Wreck" explained my friend. "How old is your mom?" Jj hummed, "she's gonna be 45 tomorrow" "damn, milf?" smirked Jayj. We all laughed at his stupid comment.

"You're disgusting, did you know that?" she rolled her eyes and threw her empty beer can at him.