19

"Wanna get some drinks" I then ask Joshua when Sophia left to find her date. "Yeah let's go" he winks and leads me to the closest beer keg with his arm now around my waist.

"Beer? Seriously ?" I smirk as he takes his first sip. "What?" " you're week Josh" I punch him gently and grab a bottle of Vodka from a random guy right by us. "Hey-" "shut up" I say and flip my finger at him.

"Vodka? Straight like this, kinda gives me flashbacks" he teased as I drank from the bottle.
"I'm not doing the drinking queen shot tonight" "please don't" he giggles.

I drink some more and realize I've drank almost half of the bottle. "Shit this crap is disgusting" I gag and put the bottle on the table next to us.
"You okay?" he asks moving his hand on my waist up and down.
It makes me giggle, "you're funny" "funny?" "here you are!" by Sophie's voice you can already tell she's not just tipsy.

"Soph-" When I turned around it's like my whole body just froze. Just like that. I couldn't move a single muscle in my body.

"Rafe...right?" asks Josh shaking his hand. Rafe at the contrary didn't seem as shocked as me on the other hand. It look like he barely noticed me actually. "Guys this is Rafe, the date I told you about Jules" she winks at me as she has her arm on his back. "You don't say" I mumble as I try to act as normal as possible.

"I'm Josh and this is Jules like Sophie said, my date" then says Joshua as he pulls me closer to him.
"Oh your uh- your date huh?" he questions as he rolled his eyes in this slow motion. It was almost creepy. His every move was so lazy. I've never seen him this high. "Yeah" I smile placing a kiss on Josh's cheek which caught him off guard.

I then glance back at the two of them and sign "You didn't tell me he was your date" I state.
"You know each other?" asks Sophia and Rafe and I exchange a extremely tensioned eye contact.

"Barely" I responded and he scratched his hair. "Yeah, Sohp you know I don't uh, particularly enjoy the presence of these dirty Pogues" he yawns and Sophia punches him in order not to say that.
"No it's fine Soph, he's not worth it" I smile staring deep into his ocean blue eyes. The tension between the both of us was fierce. The other day he was kissing me with so much passion with his hands all over me and now here we are, staring at each other with only hatred.

"Let's go Josh" I then say to cut the silence and we both walk away.

"What was that about?" he asks and I roll my eyes, "it's just Rafe you know, that's typical Rafe Cameron behavior" I explain, "wow, that vodka really affected you huh?" "what? no" I laugh and drink one more beer.

"That's enough Jules" he takes the can away from me and it makes me groan. "You're no fun" I complained.

Then Joshua started to talk about something, he went on and on about some shit in his life which, I guess is very interesting but in that moment all that I felt and saw, all that my drunk brain could concentrate on, was Rafe's eyes on me. He was far from us but I could see him very clearly. In a room full of people he was the only one I saw.
Sophia was all over him and his arms were around her waist. But his eyes, were on me.
Why did I feel like this? Why did I want to puke at the sight of seeing him with her, or with anyone else in that matter.

"Julienne are you listening to me?" Josh's hand on my bare thing woke me up from my thoughts and I quickly glanced at him. "Yeah!" In that moment I knew what to do. I had to let Rafe go off my mind. He was ruining this for me.

I kissed him.

Joshua didn't hesitate and pulled me on his lap. His lips are way sweeter than Rafe's were. Feels like biting into a cotton candy. His one hand is on my cheek and the other one is running through my hair. I can taste the beer from his tongue it makes me giggle.
As he kisses my neck I slightly turn my head to find Rafe and he's also the first person I spot.
His face was bleak. Staring at us like if he was witnessing a murder.

I turn my head back at Josh and we keep kissing. His tongue in my mouth and hands on me.

"Shit excuse me...gotta go pee" I pull away from his lips and stand up. "Everything okay?" "don't worry" I kiss him one last time and he smiles.
I try to find to bathroom without falling down. I push a few people out of my way and find myself in a hallway.

"Hey where are the uh..toilets?" I ask a random blonde girl that was walking in the other direction.
"Second door on the left? No, right. I think" she points behind her and I nod. "Gracias" I say and walk to the second door, "why did I say that?" I grunt and open the second door on my right.

"Home, sweet home!" I raise my arms as I find a toilet behind that door. I undo my shorts and kick the door with my foot as I sit to finally pee.

Jesus my head is spinning. I stand up and pull my underwear with shorts back up when I'm done.

"Juliette, open the door" "Rafe get out!" I yell as I hear his voice.

"Just open the fucking door" he says. "Calm down" I groan and open it, he looks so fucking high man.

"Rafe you should go back to sniffing lines...or Sophia" "I quit" that made me laugh. "Look at you" "I was sober when I came yesterday" "wow, want an award-" "can you move, you're not the only ones who want to go to the toilets" interrupts some guy our conversation. "Relax dude" I step away from the door and glance back at Rafe.

"Rafe just leave it" "Joshua is hell of a guy" he then says licking his upper lip .

"He's not bad" I nod in agreement, "Jules don't you do this" he shakes his head and I raise my eyebrows, "don't do what Rafe? I brought a date, just like you did" as I say that he lets out a sarcastic chuckle. "Right" I sign, "I'll just go now" he slaps the wall in anger which makes me stop right away.
"Jules just listen to me" he stutters, "if you really are gonna tell me that uh, whatever happened between us and shit didn't uh matter- matter to you then fine, I'm not desperate ya know. I'm Rafe Cameron I can have whatever I want, girls want me. Sophia wants me-" "don't talk to me, ever" I slap his face and quickly walk away. "You really wish you hadn't done that Maybank!" he yells across the hallway.