28

I woke up to my phone ringing. I let out a big yawn and reached for my phone that was laying on the floor by the couch me and Rafe fell asleep in.

"Jj?" I groaned as I picked up the call, I noticed Rafe woke up. He looked at me confused with his sleepy eyes. "Fucking shit finally! Jules where are you?!" yells my brother and I sit down. "What? What do you mean?" "we were supposed to help Heyward today, remember? It's already 10am!" Shit! I can't believe I forgot.

Sometimes Heyward offers us a job. It's like cleaning boats or helping him with the shop. Today we were supposed to go to Charleston and help him there with some business. It was supposed to be all of us except Kie cause she is busy with the Wreck.

"Oh no! I forgot! I totally forgot" I panicked and stood up but panicked even more when I realized I was naked. Rafe noticed my struggle and threw his shirt at me and pointed at my skirt laying right next to me. I nodded and smiled and focused back on Jj as I got dressed.

"Get your ass here, right now!" he exclaimed, "yeah I'm coming! I'll meet you at Heyward's" I say. "Okay, be there in 5" then my brother hangs up and I let out a big sigh. "Can you drive me to Heyward's?" I ask Rafe and he nods still very confused and barely woken up.

"Sure let's go" he got up and put his underwear and pants on. "I'm sorry I took your shirt, I can't, and don't have the time to find mine" I mumble as we go to his bike outside the house. "All good, I have my hoodie" he smiles putting the helmet on my head. Then he sits in the front and I wrap my hands around his torso.

"What happened?" he asks as we drive to Pope's. I can barely hear him with the wind. "Forgot I had work today" I shout so he can hear me. "Oh drop me off here, we can't be seen together remember?" I say and he pulls over as I say it.

"Of course" he nods and I give him the helmet back, "last night-" I cut him off with a quick kiss on his cheek, "I have to go, seriously. We'll talk later" I nod and run to Heyward's before he had time to reply.

As I arrive to the truck where everyone was already waiting I get inside immediately. "Finally!" exclaimed my brother and I can barely talk because of my heavy breathing. "I'm so...so- sorry" I stuttered and Heyward signed, "next time, be on time."

"Yo what are you wearing?" asked Pope as he looked at me in the car. I glanced down at Rafe's t-shirt. It was a dark blue polo with white stripes. "What do you mean? It's a shirt, haven't you seen shirts?" I furrowed my eyebrows and John B giggled. "Plus all of you dress so questionably, I should be asking questions" "at least what we wear is ours" raises his eyebrows John B and looked down at my t-shirt. "Just shut up, all of you" I grunted and laid my head against the window in the truck.

The whole day went pretty well and smoothly. We helped Heyward with all his stuff back in Charleston and by the evening we were all back in the Outer Banks. Me and Jj went back to our home and we felt a big relief when we saw Luke wasn't home. "Where were you this morning though?" asked Jj and removed his t-shirt as he was getting ready to sleep. "Uhm- at grandpas" "isn't he gone?" questioned my brother looking through his phone. "Yeah I went to uh- clean up" I lie and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth. "You fucking weird" he mumbled and joined me in brushing his teeth. "Why don't you ever clean up here? It needs your help more" he spat the toothpaste in the sink. "It's not like anyone cares if it's clean heat or not" I explain.

"Fuck did you hear that?" suddenly whispers Jj as we both heard a car pull over by the house. "I thought dad was gone all week-" "he never said that?" "whatever, I'll go check it out" I sign and open the door to see who was here.

"Hello?" I came down from the porch and in a moment a strong hand grabbed me and pulled me behind the house. "Ahh!-" I screamed in fear but another hand landed harshly on my lips. "It's me Maybank" chuckled Rafe and slowly removed his hand from my lips and placed in on my waist just like the other one.
"Asshole!" I gently slapped him and it made him giggle even more. "What are you doing here?! My brother is at home?" I whisper loudly, "is your father here?" he asked observing the house. "No, he's out" I shook my head, "I'll kill him the next time I see him" he murmured and leaned in to kiss my cheek. "You won't" I raise my eyebrows.
He smirked and kissed my lips, "are you at grandpas?" I asked and he nodded, "are you clean?" I asked again and he didn't answer right away, "I am right now" he nods and I sign. "Are you planning on getting clean, at any point?" I bite my lip and he nods, "yeah- yeah I will" he nods a bunch of times then kisses me once again. And as much as I want to argue with him I simply cannot resist him. Anytime his tongue comes in contact with mine I melt.

I wrap my hands around his neck as he presses his on my waist even harder. "What if Jj walks in" I ask, "let him watch" he whispered against my lips and then continued. "Now, about last night" he added and I moaned as he sucked my neck. "...yeah" I nod licking my lips. "I loved it" he smiles against my lips and slides his tongue in my mouth again. I slide my one hand under his t-shirt as I keep my tongue wrapped around his.

"That's corny" I smirk and he kisses my neck a bunch of times before pulling away. "Talk for yourself" he says, "I came to get my shirt back" "is that so?" I raise my eyebrows and he pulls me by the waist to him, "maybe because I missed you too" he whispered into my ear. "Corny and soft Rafe Cameron, who would've thought?" I chuckle. "Can I get my t-shirt?" he asks biting his lip and I his eyes move down to my chest. I was still wearing it.

I nod and pull the shirt up before giving it to him. "I love you" he then hums before kissing my bare chest then lips one last time. "Gotta go" he says, "Go, I love you" I wink and get back inside.

"What the fuck?" Jj suddenly says as I enter back into the house with only my bra and skirt on.