𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

At school I see Harvey with his hood up looking exhausted.

"Bit hangover, are you?" I walk over. "Shut up, your voice is making my head hurt." He puts a hand on his head.

"Sorry sweetheart." I walk away.

"Olivia." I walk over to her. "Maddie." She giggles.

"You, me, shopping, after school." She nods her head. "Yes please."

"I need stuff for Italy." She giggles. "Same. I'm going to have no money after this, but I don't care."

"Wait, I was meant to hang with Nate today." She stops. "Oh no, go with Nate don't worry about this." 

"No, I really want to." She looks down at her phone. "Wait, what if he comes with us. I'm sure he needs stuff for Italy." I suggest.

"He was talking about that." She smiles. "But you know who he is going to bring." 

"Honestly, I don't care."

"Okay I will text him." She laughs.

  ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

The school day went on for forever knowing I have plans on after school.

Olivia and I get into my car and wait for Nate.

"Oh, look who decided to finally join us." Olivia laughs as Nate gets in. Harvey follows in behind. "Oh god." I sigh.

"Don't act like you didn't know it was coming." He goes to turn the radio on, but I slap his hand away.

"I actually really needed some stuff for the trip, so this is perfect." Nate breaks it up. "Same, although my bank account isn't gonna be happy."

"Neither." I connect my phone to Spotify and pull my car out of park.

"Oh my god this is adorable." Olivia holds up a light-yellow swimsuit.

"You need that." I say looking through the racks.

"Mads this would look so hot on you." I let out a laugh as she holds up a Dark blue triangle bikini.

"And it is on sale oh my god." I chuck it in my basket.

"Are you nearly done." Harvey groans. "You didn't have to come." I remind him.

"I need a suitcase." Harvey mutters.

"Once we are done, we will go get you one calm down." I hold up a white flowy dress.

We all pay and head to the luggage store.

"Oh my gosh Mads we should totally get hot pink suitcases." She giggles holding them up.

"Yes please." I say looking at the price tag.

200 dollars??

"I'll check if I have one at home first." I explain.

She wraps her body around Nate as he looks at bags.

"You guys are gross." Harvey says. "No, they are not, it's adorable." I say to him.

He ignores me and picks up a black suitcase and goes to the counter.

"I need a cute makeup bag!" Liv holds up her phone to me.

"Do they have them here?" I ask. "Yes!" She smiles. "We are going."

We look around the next store searching for makeup bags and accessories.