𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"GET IT" Olivia screams from our seats. The ball gets thrown to the other team. "Shit." She leans back in her seat.

We are at Harvey's basketball grand final and it is non stop yelling and cheering. Everyone is screaming telling them to get the ball and in the next minute they are gonna be saying we are gonna win.

They switch up so fast it is so funny. Everyone's eyes follow Xander as he bounces the ball down the court and goes for a goal and gets it in.

The crowd roars with excitement as all the boys jump on him cheering. The whistle blows and they get back into the game running up and down the court.

There is 3 minutes to go and we are down by 5 points. My gaze stops on Harvey as he bounces the ball shooting the ball to Nate who goes for a goal and misses.

"Crap." Olivia sits nervously on the edge of her seat. "Fucking idiot." Bella crosses her arms. "That's my boyfriend." Olivia glares at her.

Our team quickly gets the ball back in our hands as Liam pushes the ball up for the shot and its swishes through the hoop.

2 minutes. We are down by 3 points.

The other team passes it down the court as our team follows defending them. One person goes up for a shot but Harvey smashes it out of his hands.

He glides a hand through his hair as he runs down the court with the ball in his hands.

How did he make that look so hot.

He pauses for a second at the ring and then goes for the shot getting it in. I clap as everyone starts screaming.

30 seconds down by 1 point.

Number 26 from the other team sprints down to the ring and goes for a shot but hits the backboard.

Someone on our team catches it passing it to Nate who bounces it down the court who then passes it to Harvey mouthing something.

He nods his head and runs down the court and my heart begins to race.

10 seconds.

Everyone sits silently in their seats watching the game as he stops at the three pointer line with 5 seconds left and goes for a shot.

We watch the ball fly into the air and what felt like forever was only a few seconds.

He fucking got it in.

The crowd erupts in screams as the siren buzzes and people start pouring onto the court. "Oh my fucking god they won!" Olivia squeals jumping out of her chair running down to Nate.

Avery follows her down there and Bella and I make our way through the crowd down to the court.

Harvey his basically getting tackled with people while they all celebrate. "WE WON THE FUCKING GRANNIE BABY" Xander cheers.

Avery rushes over to him and Xander wraps his arms around her kissing her. "You smell." Avery laughs.

I can't help but feel a little bad as the other team all pile out of the building with miserable looks on their faces.

My eyes hit Harvey who was already staring at me. I walk over and I feel a smile spread on my face. "Oh my god you played amazing Harvey congrats!"

A smile tugs on his lips. "Thank you I am fucking exhausted." He pats a towel to his face.

He looks at me for a second like he is thinking. "Do you wanna come to the team dinner with me?" He asks.

"Yeah sure!" I smile. "Okay well we are gonna go out after, and Olivia and Avery are already coming and I will get one of the boys to bring Bella. They would fucking take that offer in less then two seconds."