𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘

oh my fuck shit fuck me.

I turn my head slightly and see Maddie. She sleeps peacefully hair slightly going over her face. I brush the hair out of her way and she snuggles into my chest.

Is this what she wants? Cause fuck I want her so bad.

Just seeing her laying in my arms makes me go crazy. But all I want to know is what she is thinking.

It is around 12am and I find myself staring at Maddie. I fucking worry about her, so bad that it is sometimes the only thing I can think about. She doesn't eat enough and she knows it. I want her to be okay.

Oh I am obsessed.

I find my eyes starting to shut and eventually I let them close drifting off.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I open my eyes and bright light shines through my window.

I feel Maddie shift around on my chest and I look down and she opens her eyes and stares up at me.

A small smile spreads on her face and my head automatically leans in wanting a kiss.

She shuts her eyes doing the same but suddenly props herself up covering her mouth.

What the fuck?

"Harvey no!" She mumbles into her mouth.

"Why what's wrong?" I ask confused. "Do you have a mint or something?" She asks.

"Oh fucks sake Maddie it's fine I don't care." I roll my eyes.

"No fucking way. Give me one." She demands.

She leans in closer to me where my bedside table is and I place my lips on hers. She stiffens for a second but then lets out a sigh kissing me back.

I run my hands through her hair as she places hers on my neck. The kiss was soft, not harsh and something about it made me love it.

She pulls back. "Stop I need a mint." She gets off me looking around.

Where the fuck does she think she knows where a mint is?

I groan getting up opening my jacket pocket handing her a mint and plopping one in my mouth. "Thank fuck." She puts it in her mouth and smiles.

"Now you happy?" I place my hands on her waist. "Yes." She grins. I lean down to kiss her and she goes on her tippy toes.

"Your too fucking short." I Pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. She looks at me for a second then her eyes flash to my lips and she pecks my lips before backing away.

"That is not enough." I smash my lips into hers gripping onto her. She pulls back again. "Am I too heavy? We can stop." She asks.

"Fuck no. You way nothing. I want some more weight on you. Do you want something to eat?" I ask.

A big smile sets on her face. "No thank you." She kisses me once again wrapping her hands around my neck.

I run my hand up and down her back as our kiss becomes more intense. I place her on the bed and her hand slips under my shirt running her fingertips down my chest.

I leave soft kisses down her neck when she props up on her elbows. "We have school!"

"Maddie how many times are you going to interrupt this."

"I don't fucking know, all I know is we have school and I am not missing it." She gets up and picks up her dress.

She picks her phone up. "Shit it is 10am." She looks up at me. "Might as well not go." I shrug.