𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

On the plane we sit in the same seating arrangement as on the way here. I have no idea why and I am not even going to ask.

"Mads wanna watch a movie together." Olivia turns to face me.

"Of course." I watch her put on Moana and press play at the exact same time. I laugh and she snuggles into Nate's arm.

Lunch arrives and it is some kind of pasta with a bread roll and salad. I seriously was not that hungry, but I ate most of the salad.

"Maddie?" I hear Harvey's voice go soft.

"Yes?" I turn to face him. "Why aren't you eating?" He takes a bite of his pasta. "I'm not hungry." I cross my legs.

"You should eat Maddie. I promise you will feel so much better." He tells me.

"I know." I sigh. "But I don't think this airplane food is going to be helpful." I tell him.

He nods his head. "Eat when you get home."

Why is he being so kind?

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Halfway through the movie I get up to go to the bathroom. Harvey is fast asleep, so I have to climb over him.

I awkwardly move his legs slightly and put one leg over his I feel myself loosing balance and drop onto his lap.

Oh shit.

I shoot my eyes to him to see if he is awake. A small smirk is on his face.

He's awake. I slap him in the arm, and he laughs. "If you wanted to sit on my lap, you could have told me." He teases.

I roll my eyes and get off him and walk to the bathroom. "That wasn't a no." I hear him say.

We land and I couldn't be anymore sad. I have been looking forward to this trip since my freshmen year when I was told we go on a trip somewhere in Europe for our last year at high school.

"It's over." Olivia sighs as we walk through the airport to collect our bags.

Once we all get our stuff, we all say our goodbyes. "I will see you later gorgeous." Nate kisses Olivia.

"I will see you later pretty girl." Harvey imitates Nate and goes for a kiss. I immediately turn around and walk off. I hear him laugh and I find myself trying to hide a smile.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Once I drop of Olivia I drive home and pull up to my driveway. My mom and dad immediately come running out to the car. "I missed you so much." My mom pulls me into a hug.

"I missed you too." I say trying not to sound like I was suffocating.

Jackson comes out. "How was it?" "Amazing." I roll my suitcase in.

 Noah comes walking down the stairs. "Hey Mads." He brushes his hand through his dirty blonde hair. "What's up how was it?"

"It was amazing, I can tell you more at dinner yeah?"

"Yeah, you smell go shower." He pushes me off.

"I do not." I roll my eyes.

"Hi dad." He pulls me into a hug. "Hi sweetheart."

"where's Noah?" I pull out of the hug. "Probably in his room having no idea you're home." My dad rolls his eyes.

I walk up the stairs to find him playing some video game. "Maddie!" He pulls his headphones off. "How was it?" "Great." I laugh.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘

I arrive home and as soon as I close the door Liam and Gigi come running down the stairs pushing me to the ground. "I missed you, Harvey!" Gigi hugs me tight. "I saw the photos! I wanna go there!" Liam giggles.

"I will take you there." I smile getting up. My mom comes walking down the hallway. "Oh, Harvey, I missed you." She wraps her arms around me and hugs me tight.

Something about the hug made me get emotional for my mom. The things she has had to deal with herself for the past week. "I love you mom." I whisper to her. "I love you my sweet boy." She tells me.

I wash up and walk down the stairs for dinner. Liam and Gigi are sitting on the stools eating their spaghetti. "They have insisted on having this most nights so they could feel like they are with you." My mom laughs and dries the dishes.

While the kids are distracted with the tv I pick up a towel and help her dry the dishes. "Where is dad?" I ask quietly. Her eyes flash to the kids and back to me. "I don't know." She shrugs.

"Mom this needs to be dealt with." I notice the cut on her forehead. "How did that happen?" I nod my head to the cut.

"Your father. When he came home, when I said I was divorcing him."

"I am going to fucking kill him." I say under my breath.

"Sweety, you don't need to worry about these things." She puts on gloves and takes out a cake from the oven.

"What's this for?" I point to the cake. "Kid's bake sale." She gets out the icing. 

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

aw harvey.

I am so sad that the trip is over but there is so much more happening.

Please comment anything you want me to add to this book i would really appreciate it :)