𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘

The party is not a big wild one like they usually are, it is mostly filled with the volleyball team the basketball team and their dates.

We were in Asher's house. He is fucking rich.

I lean against the wall talking to a few of my friends while others swam. The pool is huge the whole house is.

"You coming in Beckett?" Nate gets ready to jump in the pool. "Yeah maybe in a sec." I hold my beer and my eyes scatter the room for a certain blonde girl with hazel eyes.

I need to stop.

I go and get another beer when walks in. She is wearing a white mini dress and she looks gorgeous.

She walks in with her arms interlocked with Olivia and I can hear them laughing from a mile away.

Olivia's eyes widen when she see's Nate already in the pool. She runs on over to the pool but my eyes stay locked on Maddie.

Shit I need to stop that.

She looks around and when her eyes spot me she comes walking over. "You got a staring problem?" She teases pulling a bottle of water out of the fridge.

I just shrug and she takes a sip of her drink. "Is this Asher's house?" She looks around the place.

"Yeah it is he is fucking loaded." I explain to her. "Yeah I can tell." She leans against the counter.

"So how are you going with that history project thing?" Maddie brushes a hand through her hair.

I force a smile. "Yeah not bad."

"You sure? Didn't sound very convincing." She lets out a little laugh.

I shrug. "Yeah just stressed about getting it done, my partner is too busy taking Instagram photos to help."

"Well, hey, we made a good team which is a crazy surprise so I am sure you will do great." A small smile forms on her face.

"Yeah right." I lean in a bit closer. "Who is your partner for that class again?" I knew who it was exactly. Fucking Asher.

"Oh Asher! He is pretty good. We work good together." She smiles.

I mutter. "Of course, he is." He will do anything to get in her fucking pants.

She must have caught my tone. "Well, he is nice to me." She leans up from the bench.

"How is your bruise going?" She tries to change the conversation. "Painful." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah it looks gross." She giggles. "Wow thanks for caring." I laugh. "Anytime." She nods.

My phone dings and I take a look from who.

Mom: sweety, the kids and I are okay, but don't go near your dad. I will talk to you when you get back from the party have fun darling.

What the hell does she mean.

Me: what do you mean? What happened? Do you want me to come home?

I watch her type my heart beating faster.

Mom: no don't worry we are safe I promise. I will send you where we are staying. There isn't much room, but it is enough for now.

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄

I watch Harvey type nervously into his phone. "Is everything okay?" My voice nearly a whisper.

"I'm fine." He takes a big sip of his beer and goes to find someone.