𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

I walk into maths and I keep my eyes on the floor as I know he is in here.

I saw him walk in earlier. He has not been in school much so I was surprised he was there.

I take a seat in my usual spot in front of him. My leg bobs up and down nervously, why the fuck am I this nervous?

"Maddie." I hear his deep voice call out. I go to turn around but the teacher comes walking in with a fucking test in her hands.

This is it. Goodbye.

I don't even know what we are doing in maths.

She hands out a test and I feel tears swam my eyes.

Stop. I am being so dramatic.

Okay I will be honest, I have been very stressed and I don't know why. Probably because I am fucking graduating soon. I haven't been eating, and Harvey. I don't even know what to say about him.

I sigh and flip the page over. Millions of little numbers pop up on the page with like a thousand questions.

I cannot do this.

I fiddle with my pen and try my hardest to understand the question in front of me.

Maths makes me wanna cry.

I find myself skipping each question hoping an easier one will come up. I make up an answer and place it under the question. I feel so fucking weak. I need to eat this is getting bad.

I wipe a stupid fucking tear from my eye. Why the hell am I crying?

I don't understand this.

I lean my chin on my hand letting my hair fall in front of me covering my face.

I sniffle a little and get up leaving my paper on my chair and just walk out. "Maddie where are you going?" The teacher asks and I ignore her.

I can't do it.

I walk out of the class and just try and find somewhere to be alone. I end up going to the bathroom and hiding in a cubicle.

I wipe the wet tears from my cheek. I think my period is coming.

Why just why did Harvey do that. It can't be true. I won't believe it till he tells me.

The bell rings and I walk out of the bathroom with my head faced down and bang into a hard tall body.

You're kidding.

I look up slightly and see Harvey's face soften and his hand goes up to wipe the tear from my cheek.

I move his warm hand back down and walk away.

"Maddie." I hear him callout.

I just wanna go home.

I race to my locker and begin taking my things for my next class. "Maddie please listen." I look up and see Harvey staring at me with a concerned face.

"Okay go." I nod and look through my books trying to ignore the effect he has on me.

"What happened in there are you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine." I lie closing my locker shut.

"We haven't talked in a while." He says. "I know. Do you wanna explain why?" I snap.

He looked a bit shocked by my tone of voice. "Whats wrong Mads?"

"You wanna explain that girl you were walking out with, and the rumor with Amy."