𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"We did it on my fucking gosh." The siren still buzzes in my head as everyone celebrates.

I wipe the sweat off my forehead as Olivia pulls me into a big hug. "We won the grand final." She stills says in shock.

My eyes catch Harvey who is already staring with a small smile plastered on his face.

I unwrap my arms around Olivia who turns around and hugs Nate.

Harvey takes a step closer and I walk over to him. "Congrats you played fucking amazing." He says.

"Thank you!" I smile trying to ignore the pain in my foot.

Ever since that time in volleyball it still hurts a bit when I play but I am fine.

His eyebrows furrow. "You okay?" Harvey asks.

How the fuck can he tell? I need to get better at hiding my emotions.

"Yep all good, anyways you coming to the party tonight?" I change the conversations.

"Yeah I will be there." He looks down at my ankle once more.

"Alright see you there!" I grin and walk off to my family.

"What the fuck Maddie you did so well." Levi tells me. My mom smacks him the arm. "Language!"

"Sorry mom, I mean What the freak Maddie you did so well." He repeats rolling his eyes.

"You did awesome sweety, I am so proud of you." Mom pulls me into a hug.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I arrive at the party in a dark blue silky mini dress and when I walk in I feel eyes on me. "Is it too short?" I ask Olivia.

"No you look gorgeous." Olivia holds onto my arm.

"We walk to a table of drinks where Xander and Nate stand. "Maddie you were a fucking gun today." Xander pauses and takes a shot.

"Thanks Xan." I laugh. Olivia places a hand in Nates as they talk quietly about something.

I find myself looking for someone I know I shouldn't.

As my eyes scatter around the room a person I don't want comes into my direction. "Oh hello Asher." I lean against the counter.

"You played well today babe." He runs a hand down my arm.

Oh no thank you.

"Thanks." I say dryly taking a small sip of my drink.

"Oh what still pissed off about that fight? He was the one that fucking started it." Asher waves his hands around.

"Why the hell would I be pissed about that? What even happened?" I ask.

Okay maybe I am a little curious.

"That man fucking punched me because I was talking about." He looks at me and continues. "Well..." He goes silent.

"Why the fuck were you talking about me?" I cross my arms. "Oh no, nothing bad but that man just threw a punch for it."

Why was he talking about me?

"Well maybe you deserved it." I shrug. He looks at me. "No I didn't what the fuck." He says anger laced in his voice.

So maybe Olivia was right.

Harvey did that for me?

I spot my friends. "Okay bye Asher." I don't wait for his reply.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘