𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

How the hell am I meant to talk to Harvey now. Did he even want to kiss me? Why do I wanna kiss him again?

"Maddie head in the game." Coach snaps me back out of my thoughts. I quickly dig the ball over the net and my gaze goes to Harvey who is training on the other side of the court.

I watch him bounce the ball down the court and then go for a shot and get it in. The kiss keeps creeping back into my mind and now I can't even look at him without feeling flustered.

"Maddie tell me what happened in that closet now." Olivia interlocks her arm with mine and we walk to the bench.

I take a sip of my water. "Alright. Well let's just say we kissed."

She gasps. "You kissed?" "Shhh. Yes."

"More like a make out." I add. "Oh my fucking god." Her mouth drops.

"What am I meant to do?" I groan and place my head in my hands.

"Was it good?" I turn to her and a wide smirk is plastered on her face. "Yes." I manage to mutter out.

"I told you he liked you. Who kissed who first?" We get up and begin walking to the change rooms. I turn my head around to make sure know one can hear. "He kissed me first but then backed away and then I kinda kissed him."

"He fucking likes you Maddie and there is no way you can deny it." She picks up her bag walking to the showers.

"We both had a lot to drink and it was a very small closet. I am sure it doesn't mean anything."

"Whatever you say." She gives me a look and I know she doesn't believe me.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘

I need to stop fucking staring at her. My eyes went straight to her every time I didn't have the ball in my hands.

I rush out of the gym and into the change rooms having a quick shower then getting straight to class trying to keep Maddie out of my mind.

But of course I had fucking history. Where she sat in front of me. She walks in with Olivia her golden blonde hair trailing down her back.

She takes a quick glimpse at me but her eyes go straight to the board and she takes a seat.

"Okay everyone so I got your project results." The teacher begins handing out our pieces of paper. Asher comes scrolling over to Maddie.

"We did good Mads."

He doesn't get to call her fucking Mads. They are hardly friends.

She shifts uncomfortable in her seat as her moves closer congratulating her. "Yeah we did." She says quietly.

"Aye dipshit what about some personal space yeah?" I say a little too loud.

He steps away from Maddie putting his hands up. "Sorry Man." He chuckles.

"Harvey we don't talk like that." My teacher snaps. "Sorry." I mumble leaning back in my chair.

When the class finally fucking ends I take my stuff out of my locker and Nate comes up to me. "You in bit of a mood today." He crosses his arms leaning against the locker.

"Yeah you better not get on my fucking nerves either." I slam my locker shut. "Oh shit. What is up with you?" He catches up to me.

"Just tired from that party." I open the maths door and walk in.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I wait in the cafeteria line and of course Asher is in front of me blabbing on about shit he is done with girls that fucking idiot.