𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

We are ready and downstairs by 9:35. It is pretty hot today, so I went with a denim skirt a white top with my dark blue bikini underneath.

"Alright is everybody ready." Mr green claps his hands together. We follow the teachers outside and the hot air hits us.

"Is they're a pool." Someone in the back groans. "We will be stopping by a lake where you can swim at." Ms Grayson explains.

We make it to the Colosseum and gosh it is gorgeous. We have a tour guide waiting for us who hands out flyers.

"How you guys feeling?" Nate and Harvey come over to us. Olivia gives Nate a kiss. "Exhausted." She sighs. "Same, what about you Maddie?" Nate asks. "So tried." I laugh.

"Yeah, you would be." Harvey mumbles. "What do you mean?" "Oh you know, all that dancing with that guy." I roll my eyes. "I didn't notice okay, I was kinda drunk."

"It's the second time I have had to save you." He says. "Well I'm sorry, you didn't need to save me."

He just rolls his eyes. "You should be." I smack him in the arm. "Are you serious?"

He ignores me and turns to face the tour guide.

"Hey Harvs." Amelia walks up to Harvey. "Hey." He smiles back. "Last night was fun right?"

"Yeah, not bad." Harvey nods. She taps him in the shoulder and fake laughs. "You're so funny." He stands awkwardly. "Thanks." "We should catch up tonight." She winks at him.

"Yeah maybe." He gives her a smile. "See you later Harvs." She struts away.

Harvey's friends walk over to him laughing. "I know you hated that." Asher laughs. "I am not meeting up with her tonight." Harvey says seriously. "We know." Xander chuckles.

Olivia and I walk over to the other girls and make conversation. "Last night was fun." Liv says. "Yeah, it was!" Melissa smiles.

Bells and Avery come running over. "Hey guys!" they smile. "Whats up." Avery gives us a hug.

"What time did you get home last night?" Bella asks.

"Around 2am." I answer.

"Oh god same, I am so tried." Avery sighs.

"We probs shouldn't do that every night." Olivia laughs.

"Oh really?" Bella teases.

After an amazing tour of the Colosseum we all get on a bus to the lake. Someone took a speaker and others took food. So once we arrived we had a pretty good set up.

Everyone pulled out their towels and got straight in the lake. The water was crystal clear and everybody who was yelling from the water says it is warm.

The sun was out, and it was a perfect day. Bells, Avery, and I followed Olivia around till she found a good spot near Nate of course.

I turn to Bella, and she was already giggling. We all place our towels down and I nearly pass out as soon as I lay down.

"Guys get in the water with me." Bella begs. "Alright hold on." Olivia rips her top off.

"Oh yes Liv the yellow bikini looks great." I smile "I love it" She giggles.

Bella and Olivia walk down to the water and dip in their feet. "It's nice." Bella shouts to Avery and me. "Do you wanna go in?" Avery asks. "Nah I am in such a good book right now." I squint.

"Okay." She laughs and walks over to the water.

It got so hot I end up screwing it and I take my top and skirt off. I lay my stomach on the sand and continue to read.

"You loser." I look up and see Harvey smirking. "Shut up." I look back down.

"Why would you read while we are here?"
"Why wouldn't I?" I flip the page.

"You're gonna regret not swimming." He tells me. "Well maybe I will swim later." I grumble.

"Nah you're gonna swim now." Before I know it, he swings me onto his shoulder.

"Harvey you little piece of shit." I slam my hands into his back. But I am sure he couldn't even feel it due to all those back muscles.

I find myself staring but then I snap back into it. "Harvey Beckett put me down." I yell.

I hear him laugh. I see we reach the water, and he starts going in deeper. When it is around his knee length, he flips me back around and throws me into the water.

It was honestly really refreshing but I wasn't going to admit that.

"You Bitch." I yell at him.
I hear my friends crackle up laughing and I turn to them and give them a look.

"Oh, come on, it's nice." He chuckles.

I cross my arms around me. "Now my hair is soaked."

"Oh, you will be fine princess." He teases.

I splash him with water, and he laughs and walks over to his friends.

I walk over to the girls. They all try and cover their laughs. "Go ahead." I say.

They all burst out laughing and I can feel myself laughing too.

"Why did he do that?" Bella laughs.

"Because he is Harvey." I roll my eyes.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

i want harvey