𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍

We arrive in Rome, and I already want to take a million photos. On the bus drive theIR Olivia, Avery, Bella and I all sat together just enjoying the view. It was beautiful. "I feel like I am in the Lizzie McGuire movie" Avery looks out the window.

We arrive at our hotel, and I was not expecting it to look this good. There was a chandelier in the Foyer, and it had beautiful architecture.

"This is so pretty." Samantha one of the girls I was talking to says. "I know, it's stunning." I agree. "Alright everybody listen up." Ms Grayson says.

"it is 2pm now and dinner is at 7pm at the restaurant across the road. You have 3 days with us and we will get the most of it."

She nods her head to Mr Green who continues.

"You have 4 hours to do what you want but you must be at the restaurant 7pm. This is the only night we will be having dinner together as a year level. Now let me tell you who is in your room."

He continues on with what rooms people are in and once my name gets called out I feel my heart race.

"Number 62, Madelyn Ford, Olivia Hansley." Olivia and I smile at each other and head to the elevator.

"Number 63 Nate Ledger and Harvey Beckett."

Olivia turns around excitedly and smiles at Nate. I don't bother to turn around, I spam the elevator button hoping it will move faster so we get in it before them.

Harvey and Nate end up waiting for the elevator with us. Nate and Olivia chat happily and Harvey and I stand it silence.

We all get in the elevator and wait to get to our floor. We both check into our rooms. Gosh, it was gorgeous. Tall ceilings with two queen sized beds with a mini fridge filled with snacks.

"This is so pretty." Olivia jumps onto the bed. "Look at the view." My mouth drops as I open the sliding doors. It was a view of the whole city.
"It's amazing." I say.

Do you wanna go explore?" Liv asks. "Yes of course I do." I smile. "Lets get in some cute outfits and go." I giggle.

She unzips her suitcase, and we take half an hour to find one outfit.

I end up putting on. Flowy white maxi skirt with some black sandals and a dark green halter neck.

"Ah we look hot." Olivia laughs standing In front of the mirror.

We head down to the Foyer and see a bunch of the boys in a year. In between them all is Harvey and Nate chatting away. Nate must have noticed us and comes walking over.

"You look gorgeous." He says kissing Olivia. "Your so cute." Her cheeks turn a light Rosy colour.

"Where about to get something to eat you wanna join?" Nate asks. "With who?" Liv says.

"Oh, just me and Harvey." Please no.

"Only if you want to Mads." She turns to me. I can see her face and that she really wants too. "Of course." I smile.

"Great." Nate turns around and yells out. "Oi Harvey." He turns around and comes walking over. "What up." He puts his hands in his pockets. He is wearing a white linen shirt with some shorts. If he wasn't Harvey, I would say he would be a pretty fine man.

"We are going to join them." Nate says. I see Harvey's smile fade and I am kinda enjoying this now, this is what he deserves after what happened.

"Alright." He nods. "Let's go." Olivia says.

We walk down the streets of Rome and it was gorgeous. But we were basically third wheeling Nate and Olivia.

They stood In front of us holding hands and chatting.