𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Olivia told my I had to go out with her tonight to get my mind off things. I kinda just agreed. I honestly don't know why but oh well.

We walk through the party and it is the usual. Although the music was louder than usual and as like going to burst my eardrums.

It's around 8pm and I go to get my first drink. Xander hands me a shot and I tilt my head back and take it. My throat burns as the liquor goes down my throat but I ignore it going for another.

I just need to stop thinking.

Every time I close my eyes those green eyes and stubble pop into my mind pushing me against the wall.

I can't sleep.

Hopefully this will help it. I go for my third shot when Olivia stops me. "Just take a break babe."

"Just one more." I tell her.

I turn my head placing the shot glass on the table and I see Harvey smiling at her Amy who is laughing placing her hands on his chest.

I wanna go home.

𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐘

I don't know why the fuck Amy is being so touchy I sure don't like it.

She places her hands on my chest laughing at a joke I didn't even make.

I give her a fake smile and look around for my friends. I spot Nate and turn back to Amy. "Hey sorry I just gotta go talk to Nate for a sec."

"Okay but don't be long." She pouts her lips.

I am not fucking coming back.

"Hey saw you with Amy is the rumor true?" Nate laughs.

"Fuck no." I shake my head.

I look over to the kitchen and see Maddie downing her drink.

I am so tempted to go up to her but I know she needs her space. But it hurts me so fucking bad not going up to her.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I take a sip of my drink and sit on the couch crossing my arms. "Hey harvs." Amy comes over placing her hand on my knee.

I brush her hand off. "Hey." I say. "Do you wanna go upstairs or something?" She smiles.

"No thanks." I tell her. "Why the fuck not?" She says shocked. "Because I don't want too." I say dryly.

Before she responds I get up and join a bunch of guys doing random shit.

I lean against the wall and laugh and whatever the fuck Xander is doing. He is such an idiot.

Amy comes up again. Does this girl not take a hint?

"Harvey sorry about before. It was a bit much." she runs her hand down my chest.

"Yeah"

"What about we start with something slower." She goes on her tippy toes.

The fuck?

Before I could say anything her lips press against mine and I couldn't feel anything but anger.

I push her of me and she turns bright red. "Sorry was that also too fast?" She giggles.

My attention goes to the person running out the door.

Brunette, black dress. Fuck I messed up.

"Maddie." I call out to her but as I pushed through the crowds making it to the front she was already gone.