𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

We arrive at the hotel and take our bags up to our rooms. We notice a few other people from our year checking in as well.

Tomorrow we are catching a bus to the Leaning Tower of Pisa and having lunch around Tuscany.

But now we are going to find somewhere to eat dinner. I put on a gorgeous floral dress and let my hair down.

We go to meet everyone else, and we are off to find somewhere to eat. "You look gorgeous if you didn't already realise." I hear Harvey's voice say. I look to the side and see him staring down at me.

I look down hoping he won't notice my red cheeks. "Thank you." I smile. "But If you tell anyone I said that you're dead." He looks at me sternly. "How sweet." I laugh and his arm brushes mine.

We walk into a beautiful alleyway and the girls are already taking out the phones to take pictures. "Mads can you take one of Nate and I?" Olivia hands me her phone. "Of course." I smile. She wraps her arms around him, and he kisses her cheek.

I take a few and hand her phone back. "One of us?" She asks handing it to Nate.

She drapes her arm around my shoulder, and we smile. "Got it." Nate says. "Okay, can you take a few more? We need it to look good." Olivia tells Nate. He rolls his eyes and takes more. Harvey comes and stands next to Nate putting his hands into his pockets staring right at us.

I feel myself get nervous. Olivia leans against my shoulder and I continue to smile.

"I took like 50 you happy?" Nate hands the phone back and she scrolls through them. "Perfect."

"Mads you want one on your own?" Harvey asks. Seeing everyone around us and I already feel awkward I shake my head slightly.

"What about us six take one?" Olivia suggests. Bella and Avery shuffle over and Olivia looks around for someone to take the photo. She hands it to a nice lady in around her 20's. Harvey stands on the end next to me I wrap my arm around Bella's shoulder and Harvey grabs onto my waist. I try to ignore it as I smile for the photo.

"I think I took enough." The lady smiles and hands the phone back to Olivia. "Thank you." I tell her. Olivia offers to take a photo for her as well, but the lady politely declines, and we get going.

We make it to the restaurant and Harvey opens the wooden doors filled with vines surrounding it. We ask for a table outside and as it is getting later there is a bright sunset that feels the sky. Oranges, pinks, and yellows.

"It is so pretty." Bella takes a seat. I open the menu and take a look at the food. I peek my head over to the next table to see what they have ordered. "If you look any further you are gonna fall off the chair." Harvey chuckles pulling my chair back.

"Just wanted to see what they were eating." I shrug.

"So apparently there is very nice beaches in Tuscany are we just gonna go there as well?" Avery is practically the mother of the group, she will always have sunscreen if we need it, and always knows the plans.

Our food comes out and Bella picks up her fork and digs in. "I haven't eaten since lunch." She explains and we all laugh.

"Yeah, well Ave, I think we should if we had time." I tell her.

"Yeah, what does everyone else think?" She scatters her eyes to everyone.

"I agree with Maddie." Harvey says to her.

"I fucking love the beach we are going." Bella takes another bite of her pasta.

"Alright we will take like a 9am bus to Tuscany."