𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

Harvey opens his bedroom door and I take a seat on his bed.

"So you were jealous of your 10 year old brother?" I tease.

He rolls his eyes leaning against the walls. "Fucks sake. I was not."

"Mhm whatever you say." I giggle.

He gives me a glare before stepping closer to me. He steps in between my legs and puts his hands on my neck tilting my head up. "I was not jealous."

"Good, cause he is your brother. Who is 10." A cheeky smile spreads across my face as I stand up closing the gap between us.

"I know." He says nearly a whisper our lips nearly touching.

He suddenly turns and walks closer to me as I take steps back till his hands reach my waist and I am against the wall.

My breaths uneven as his hand trails down my thigh.

This man loves to go slow. I fucking hate it.

 I place my hands on his face and shove my lips on his.

He lets out a low chuckle before kissing me back his hands moving all over my body.

I place my hands on his chest and he bites my lip. My hands trail down his chest till I reach the end of his shirt before slipping my hand underneath outlining is defined abs with my fingertips.

"Fuck." He says his voice deep and raspy. He picks up my leg and wraps it around his waist and he starts leaving soft kisses down my jaw.

I feel him growing hard against me as he moves back to my lips. I hear a knock but I am guessing it's just something random and my kisses go down his neck.

I hear a creak at the door and Harvey pulls off me fixing his shirt before opening the door slightly. Gigi stands at the door with her doll in her hand looking terrified.

"You okay Gigi?" Harvey ushers her in. "No." She says taking a seat at the end of bed. "Whats wrong?" Harvey kneels down.

"Daddy came back." She looks down and I see a small tear slip down her face.

I walk on over and take a seat next to her. "What do you mean?" Harvey asks softly.

"I had a scary dream and daddy took me and hurt me." She holds onto her doll.

"Aw Gig." Harvey pulls her up and she holds him tightly sinking into his neck. "I promise nothing bad will happen, and if anything does happen, you always have me to protect you okay?" Harvey tells her.

My heart softens and I smile listening to him help is little sister it is adorable.

She nods. "I love you Harvey." "I love you too." He kisses her head. Before pulling back looking at her. "Do you want to go back to bed or stay here?"

While she thinks he gives me a quick 'sorry' glance but I couldn't care, what he is doing is so sweet.

"Can I stay here for a little bit?" She sniffles. "Of course." He lays her on the bed tucking her into the blankets.

She holds her doll close to her before turning to me and giving me a big smile. "Goodnight Maddie."

I smile. "Goodnight."

"I really like you, Harvey don't get rid of her." She tells Harvey.

"I wasn't planning on it." Harvey doesn't take his eyes off me.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I end up falling asleep next to Harvey on one side of the bed, Gigi on the other.