𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

5 DAYS TILL THE TRIP.

I am packing for it because why not. In my bag so far I have 4 bikinis, 4 pairs of shorts, 2 dresses, 8 tops and 2 skirts.

For a week trip I think that's good, but I will probably add more because I am an over packer.

Once I am finished packing, I get my stuff and head to my car for volleyball training.

"Hey Maddie." One of the girls smiles at me and I smile back. 

Bells comes jumping over to me. "Guess who is going on the Italy trip baby!" She squeals.

"Oh my god your parents finally let you?" I say excitedly. "Yes!" She smiles. "Oh my gosh yay!" I hug her. "Ah I can't wait." I smile.

Halfway through training someone opens the door. It's Harvey, he is 30 minutes late to his basketball training.

He looks exhausted, and a big cut sits just under the side of his eye.

"What happened to him?" Bella whispers to me. Olivia comes walking over. "Oh my gosh."

I watch him get yelled at by his coach and he just stands there silently his head down.

My coach must have noticed and told someone to go get the first aid bag. I immediately put my hand up and I have no idea why.

I rush to get the kit and when he is sitting on the bench I walk over. "Hey, do you need a bandage."

"It's fine." He mumbles. "Just let me do it." I sit down and take out a small bandage.

"I said it's fine." He watches me open the bandage. "Harvey, just shut up and let me do it."

I place it on his skin trying not to hurt him. He places his hand on my arm and I know when I am pressing too hard when he lightly squeezes it.

"All done tough guy." I give him a slight smile and walk away.

But I am fucking worried for this man.

And that means a lot because it is Harvey.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

There is a party on tonight, and as much as I do not want to go all my friends begged me.

Avery opens the big door, and we walk into a beautiful Foyer. "I think it is in the basement." Bella says.

A huge mirror stands near the staircase. I take a quick check of my outfit, I feel so freaking uncomfortable I think my dress is too short.

It is a navy blue mini dress. I take a deep breath and walk down the stairs.

I brush through my hair with my hands as we walk down the stairs. I catch people I do not recognise staring at me and I already want to go home.

"Let's get a drink." Liv pulls my hand. I see Harvey leaning against a wall talking to some friends. He looks me up and down and takes a sip of his drink.

I ignore it and turn around. Olivia passes me a drink. "Thank you." I smile.

It has been about an hour, and I have already sculled down 4 drinks.

"Hey pretty." A guy, a hot guy. Says to me. "Hey." My eyes go scatter down and up his body.

He has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. "I haven't seen you around here." I take a sip of my drink.

"Yeah, I'm not from here."
"Oh really? Who you with?" I ask.

"My cousin is Xander you know him?" He smiles. "Oh yeah, he goes to my school." I nod.