𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

It is the day where we have to fucking train with the basketball team.

Okay maybe the main reason why I don't wanna do it is because why would I wanna work out? But like still.

I walk my way into the gym and on to board it reads 'lower body workout'

"You have got to be kidding me." I grumble under my breath.

"What was that?" Asher comes walking forward.

"Oh nothing." I force a smile.

"Well do you wanna be partners for today's workout?" he asks me.

Not really.

"Well, I think I might be going with Harvey, but I can ask." I fiddle with my bracelets.

I then feel a tall presence behind me. "She is going with me." Harvey's deep voice says.

I turn around and give him a smile. His bruise was still there but was lightened, and I cannot help but worry about what he is bottling up.

"I thought you hated working out with me." I laugh as I watch Asher walk away.

"Yeah well I would rather work out with you than you work out with him." He walks on over to the teachers.

I honestly don't know what to say to that, so I just shrug and walk on over.

My stomach is fucking grumbling because I haven't eating anything all day. I know it is so bad, but I just can't my brain puts a thousand thoughts in my head, and I try my hardest not to listen but it takes over.

Which means this workout is going to be 10 times harder.

The teacher goes through a boring explanation and once she is done we get into our pairs and began.

Harvey and I get onto mats and start with some lunges, squats, and something I don't know the name of, so I just copy Harvey.

When the timer goes off we move over to the jump boxes in silence.

We step up and down and I feel my legs shake. I need to eat.

Harvey gets on the bigger one and uses his hands to swing himself up. "You gonna do it Maddie?" He asks me.

"I can't." A wave of nausea washes over me.

My hands begin to shake. "Why?" he asks clearly confused.

"Because I don't want too." I take a seat on the box.

"Are you scared?" he teases.

"No." I snap.

"Then do it." He pulls a hand for me to get up.

"Harvey I really don't want too." I brush his arm away.

I take a deep breath and look over to Olivia who is laughing with Nate. I don't want to bother her.

"I am just gonna get a drink of water." I feel myself getting dizzy. It has only been one day why do I feel so sick?

I feel him call out to me confused but I open the doors and the fresh air hits me.

I lay against the brick wall and try my hardest to focus on anything other than food.

My stomach grumbles and it is a constant reminder that I need to eat. I take a deep breath and try to get the courage to let myself eat.

I need to stop this. I open my eyes and a figure is standing In front of me although the dizziness not helping I can't make out who it is.

"Harvey?" I question. "Yes, Maddie what's wrong?" His voice full of concern.

"No, I am fine." I go to get up but stumble. Harvey catches me in his arm and his hand goes to my waist.

"You're not fine Maddie. I think I know what this is about."

"Harvey it is fine we need to go back." I go to walk but he pulls me in front of him.

"Listen to me. I want you to come with me Screw class your health matters more." His voice was stern but also soft.

I nod my head and he holds me tight as he walks me to his car. He opens his trunk and sits me on the edge. Pulling something out of his bag he hands me a chocolate bar.

"Eat this." He tells me and I take it from him. The sight of food only intensifies my nausea.

"Water will fill me up, do you have any?" I ask him. He tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. "It will be good if you eat this Maddie." He says softly.

He stands in between my legs as I look down at the chocolate and unwrap it. "You're doing so well princess." I go to take a bite but my eyebrows furrow. "Princess?" I say confused my stomach filling with butterflies.

He rolls his eyes. "I did not mean to say that."

I laugh slightly. "It's okay." I freaking loved it.

I take a bite and try my hardest to enjoy it. "This is so stupid why am I making a big deal out of this I'm sorry." I apologise.

"Don't apologise Maddie, you should be proud of yourself, I know it can be hard." His hand lightly goes up and down my arm.

"Thanks." I look down trying to hide myself as I know I am blushing.

It is like he realised something, and he quickly takes a step back. "From now on I want you to eat Maddie promise me that. This is not healthy."

"I'll try." I step on out of the car. I need to try and eat a full meal a chocolate bar isn't going to last.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

I unlock the front door absolutely exhausted from the whole day and of course my house has guests over.

Don't get me wrong I love the Cassidy's but today I was just not wanting to chat much.

As I walked in Noah, Levi, and my family friends two brothers Charlie and Luke sit on the couch watching the football. All of us are around the same age but Charlie and Luke have two younger sisters Ava who is 13 and Sophie who is 5. I am normally the one looking after them.

"Aye Mads I haven't seen you in forever." Charlie waves at me. "What's up, how's school going?" I take a seat on one of the chairs.

Charlie's whole family is pretty much all blonde except Luke who is more of a dirty blonde pretty much brunette.

"Honestly not too bad. I got into the football team."

"That's so good Charlie! Congrats!" He turns to me and smiles. "Thanks Mads."

"Hey Maddie." Luke gives me a smile. "Hey." I say getting up. After that chocolate bar I still haven't eaten anything all day. I walk on over to the kitchen and try my hardest to push out the bad thoughts.

"Hey Maddie, how you going?" Mark asks. My parents, Mark and Melanie are sitting at the deck with glasses of wine and beer in their hands.

"I'm doing good, how are you?" I smile politely. "Yeah doing great." He takes a sip of his beer.

I open the fridge and try and find something I know isn't bad to eat.

Suddenly someone wraps their arms around my legs. I look down and see Sophie. Her very blonde hair in little piggy tails she looks up at me.

"I missed you Maddie." I pick her up. "I missed you Sophie!" I pull her into a hug.

"Maddie!" Ava cheers and pulls me into a hug when she sees me. "I was wondering when you were gonna get home. Can we watch a movie?" She asks.

"Of course." I close the fridge ignore the pain in my body. I can eat something small at dinner.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

harvey is such a cutie taking care of maddie

also thank you so much to one of my readers for helping me out with some ideas I LOVE YOU

anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter